2021-11-23 139 views
Burger joys is a good place if you want to grab a light lunch. Burgers and snacks, you can even get beers here if you want! Fish burger $90My friend ate this and she said this fish burger is really crispy with a thick piece of fish fillet. I was so surprised! It’s juicy and smooth. Single burger $100 This beef burger is really thick! I can find all my favorite ingredients here, such as cheese, lettuce, pickles and onions! The USDA Angus meat is tender and juicy!Cripsy garlic wings $60 (6pc)We wo

Fish burger $90

Single burger $100

Cripsy garlic wings $60 (6pc)
We would like to have some snacks apart from the burgers. There are a lot of choices, such as fries, nuggets, salad etc. we picked crispy garlic wings because we love chicken! They smell really good, crispy outside and juicy inside.

Taste