2022-04-21 485 views
We booked Mandarin Oriental Hotel for a birthday staycation , and the package came with the lunch at Aubrey which is very nice as I like Aubrey.When you walk in that long corridor to the entrance , you will feel this huge fusion culture with Japanese and English already . Usually I enjoyed the vibe at night which is romantic and very classy ., but since the covid restriction , there's no more night time dine in. we had this nice chill and yet still romantic experience on day time, which I will s

Usually I enjoyed the vibe at night which is romantic and very classy ., but since the covid restriction , there's no more night time dine in. we had this nice chill and yet still romantic experience on day time, which I will say is totally different vibe and nice also,

Staffs are always welcoming and nice, especially the manager Enrico , he will greet you and prepare you the nice seating , checking if everything good time by time , making sure we have a fantastic experience while we were there as always.

first time trying this three-layer bento set, thought it will be tiny and not enough at the beginning before seeing it.  Fact is , it is more than enough , we can not even finish it .

starter with the steam egg cup, which is very smooth and soft. following the three-layers bento with 1 layer sushi, 1 layer veggies and last layer main course of your choice.

combining with the modern and classy interior and deco, surely is a place for a nice date or celebration.
starter