Restaurant: Salisterra
Offer: Earn and spend miles flexibly! Book now!
Earn up to $4=3 miles when you settle with Miles Plus Cash.​ T&C apply.
Terms & Details:
  • Asia Miles can be earned on eligible transactions up to HKD10,000.
  • Members can earn HKD4=1 mile when dine at Cathay partner restaurants.
  • Cardholders of Standard Chartered Cathay Mastercard® can earn HKD4=(A)1 for any eligible spending on dining at our partner restaurants, and HKD4=(A)1 dining reward when they pay with the card. Moreover, cardholders can earn an additional of HKD4=(A)1 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays ("co-branded card dining reward”) that come to a total of HKD4=(A)3.
  • Asia Miles earned are based on the total amount spent, including service charges and taxes, but excluding tips.
  • Miles might not be earned in conjunction with other dining partner-related promotions or discounts. Please check with staff in partner restaurants in advance.
  • Asia Miles (including dining reward and co-branded card dining reward) will be credited to the member’s account 7 working days after each eligible dining transaction.
Other Asia Miles terms & conditions apply
2022-09-18 157 views
Came to celebrate Anniversary with my wife on Friday night, Sep 16, 2022. We ordered 2 appetizers, Oysters and Crab Salad, Oysters were fresh and the Crab Salad was more impressive for me, although it looks like a little dish, the taste was rich and complexity. For the main dishes, we  ordered Lamb and Bouillabaisse.   Bouillabaisse was as good as expected, the Lamb inside the Tagine was fantastic, the spiced boneless lamb was very tender and it really matched with the couscous and all other ing
Came to celebrate Anniversary with my wife on Friday night, Sep 16, 2022.

For the main dishes, we  ordered Lamb and Bouillabaisse.   Bouillabaisse was as good as expected, the Lamb inside the Tagine was fantastic, the spiced boneless lamb was very tender and it really matched with the couscous and all other ingredients which were unique in the Mediterranean, and this taste isn't easy to find in other HK restaurants.  For me, I am very familiar to this taste as I am Moroccan.

We have selected Tarte Au Citron as our desert.   The Lemon tart was both acidic and sugary, I am fine with it, but my HK wife can't finish it as it was too sour for her.

The drinks were fresh fruity, we ordered Cucumis and Citrus Garden.   We love Cucumis a bit more.

The staff were polite, delightful and eager to help with quick response.   We also have a small talk with the South African Manager, he was professional and friendly, keep walking around and observing every tables.
Oyster