2015-03-23 1632 views
Although The Diner is located in the middle of Soho, it's not that easy to find them as they are on a quiet street away form the hustle and bustle. The only clue I could tell you is it's located besides Ovolo Hotel Soho and Cafe O, you can go up the escalator next to dragon-i.Never been to the States but the interior looks pretty authentic American diner to me. We adore the floor tiles! The All-American $118; The Dime Burger $139; S'mores Milkshake $78The All-AmericanNormally I order a full brea

The All-American $118; The Dime Burger $139; S'mores Milkshake $78
The All-American
Normally I order a full breakfast when I feel like a boring person or I am really hungry, like really hungry. This is a pretty average full breakfast; egg, bacon, sausage, toast and hash browns (but no baked beans ugh!) There's really not much to say about this, prob not the dish I'd come back for.

One side note: don't wait till the last minute to finish the pancake because it'll get cold and hard and taste disgusting!
The Dime Burger
I wouldn't say this burger is amazing but for a Sunday afternoon when you were so hungry because you woke at 2pm and not eaten all day, it's definitely good enough. The only thing I have to criticise is the patty being a bit under-flavoured. I actually really liked the sides, the chips were crispy and hot and the coleslaw was sour and refreshing, perfect for a heavy meal.
S'mores Milkshake
This needs no fancy title, just simply a glass of goodness! This is certainly not that sorta milkshake for everyone, it's very dangerous yet very delicious. It's got a very strong vanilla base with chocolate syrup, and to top it off with the indulging marshmallow fluff, very sweet and fattening #calories #noshame! It would be even better if they add a handful of cinnamon crumbs on top nom! However, $78 for a cup of milkshake? I mean it's certainly a cup of pricey milkshake.
This is random I know, I only took this photo because I found this seat pretty bad ass! This place is a perfect place for fam jam on a Sunday afternoon.

The Diner ; G/F, 4-8 Arbuthnot Road, Central