2019-02-05 436 views
I've had my eye on this shop in Kwai Fong for some time as I have been eagerly anticipating their opening. Living nearby it is difficult to find great burgers and grilled foods at a reasonable price.I saw that they were open for business this week on my way home from work and decided to go for a burger this afternoon at around 4pm after the lunch rush.I was not disappointed. The Bacon Bomb burger only cost me 98 dollars, and with a refillable soft drink at 12 dollars brought the price up to 110,

I was not disappointed. The Bacon Bomb burger only cost me 98 dollars, and with a refillable soft drink at 12 dollars brought the price up to 110, which I thought was very reasonable. I was given a choice of side dish and decided to go for the French fries.

The burger was fantastic. It had a lovely flavor from the bacon, caramelized onions, pickles, cheese and aioli sauce. I thought the taste was really good. It came with a generous portion of fries, which were seasoned with their special seasoning. Once you've bought your food at the counter they deliver the food to you. They give you a special buzzer that lights up and shows the staff where to bring the food.

A friendly Chinese gentleman member of staff brought ketchup for me while I was enjoying the fries, and also napkins and wet tissues after I had finished the meal. The service was very friendly.

It was nice that my soft drink could be re- filled at the self service drinks dispensor.

Overall I thought the experience was very good and will definately be back again in the future.

Taste