I am curious to try out this new cozy alfresco style restaurant by the harbour ๐ŸŒŠ which just opened last week. I came here for afternoon tea โ˜•๏ธ to enjoy the amazing sea view. I have had the mushroom ๐Ÿ„ soup to start and the chicken ๐Ÿ— salad ๐Ÿฅ— as main tonight. Soup is very tasty, well-balanced creaminess without overshadowing the mushrooms. Salad is freshly made, chicken is moist and warm, dressing is well-coated with aromatic balsamic, not too heavy or too sweet. It feels just right for me ๐Ÿ˜‹. The ow

The owners are lovely couple and we have a great chat. Iโ€™m definitely going to come back again to support this new neighbourhood restaurant, itโ€™s great to add diversity to the community.

Last and not least, this is a super friendly place for dogs ๐Ÿ• . Owners will offer drinks for any dogs ๐Ÿถ that pass by ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Freshly-made  chicken  salad  with  balsamic  and  honey  mustard  dressing
Taste
Freshly-made  chicken  salad  with  balsamic  and  honey  mustard  dressing
  • Fresh  chicken  salad  in  balsamic  honey  mustard  dressing