Signature of 雲南啊老表黑山羊湯鍋米綫 is this black lamb rice noodles from Yunnan, and it really does live up its fame!I ordered a large bowl of Black Lamb Rice Noodles in Sour & Spicy Broth for HKD$61, and when it’s served, I was stunned by the portion! Huge bowl with lots of black lamb meat pieces and noodles! The lamb was tender and meaty, very enjoyable! And the broth was more sour than spicy, I actually added a bit of chili oil to top of the spiciness. Rice noodles were ordinary.Should have ordered the
Black Lamb Rice Noodles in Sour & Spicy Broth
$61
Should have ordered the small one instead, I think this large portion is actually enough for two people! Nevertheless, it’s a good spot for lamb noodles!
Taste