2019-08-15 116 views
Found this place for lunch while I was in the area. Lunch set was a good deal - essentially paid for the burger and got soda and onion rings for free. Cheese burger was just under $110.I was most impressed buy the perfectly baked brioche burger bun. Apparently the bun was delivered to the shop daily by a French baker. Glossy top and the bread for soft and moist. The well done burger patty was a bit thin in my mind. Lettuce was crisp and tomato was fresh. And I loved it came with a full slice of

I was most impressed buy the perfectly baked brioche burger bun. Apparently the bun was delivered to the shop daily by a French baker. Glossy top and the bread for soft and moist. The well done burger patty was a bit thin in my mind. Lettuce was crisp and tomato was fresh. And I loved it came with a full slice of red onion which gave it an extra kick. Only down side - processed cheese was used. Wish they offer an option to upgrade to cheddar, blue cheese, Swiss or provolone.

On balance, it was a delicious 🍔!! And the burger box was a thoughtful touch.

On side note, the fried onion rings were delicious. It was tasty and crunchy !!!
Taste