We always don't know what to have for lunch during weekend, noted a new restaurant is opened near us... yea let's try!We are lucky to get the last table, the restaurant is full and it is unusual for newly open restaurant. There are many people waiting outside when we were dining. They wanted us to share table at the beginning but they don't have the separation tool so 2 of is get a 6 people table. I ordered sashimi rice and Bambi ordered chicken rice. Lunch set comes with miso soup or drink. My

I ordered sashimi rice and Bambi ordered chicken rice. Lunch set comes with miso soup or drink. My sashimi was lightly grilled, they are all so tasty! The portion is quite generous and it is enough for me to finish the whole rice. The only is even though they are grilled, somehow they are cold... The pear drink I have is normal, made from concentrate.

The chicken rice is only average. The chicken is over fried so the skin is very hard and dry. The sauce is so less making the whole eating experience very dry.

We added $20 for scallops, this is not worthy....it is not fresh and so thinly sliced. The grilled salmon belly was the best food we have for the meal. It was served hot and the salmon was so smooth and oily to perfect level.

Taste