2019-10-08 752 views
A family lunch I booked in advance and I have ordered a whole Peking Duck. The quality on the duck’s skin, the meat and the duck meat stir fry are disappointing. The duck skin is dry, very dry and tasted like re-heat, I suspect the duck was not freshly made on that day. The duck meat are dry too. The pu’er tea is with no colour, until we requested, the tea was served again with some dark colour but without any taste of pu’er. The service is slow, even the first dim sum were served, no tea was

The service is slow, even the first dim sum were served, no tea was given until I requested it again.

The other dim sum is okay. I chose this location because it’s far from city and less affected by the strike. That is the only reason I chose here but I would hardly come by again.

The overall bill is over HKD2500, the food quality is not worth it.
Taste