2018-01-31 63 views
Since my first visit, I’ve fallen in love with the super cute flamingoes at 2DP. And this time, I brought a friend who loves flamingoes as much as I do along with me!💕We ordered the signature “Dragon Shake” ($46) and a Tie Guan Yin Latte ($42).The Dragon Shake tastes as fresh and rich in flavour as the last time I was here. And the flamingo-shaped straw is just too cute to be used! (so the super friendly waitress gave me an extra one to bring home 😂)The Tue Guan Yin Latte obviously tastes great

We ordered the signature “Dragon Shake” ($46) and a Tie Guan Yin Latte ($42).

$42

$42

The Tue Guan Yin Latte obviously tastes great as well- even the flamingo wants a sip of it😂😂 The mix of milk, tea and coffee is perfect such that it’s not too sweet or bitter.

When we almost finished our drinks and were ready to leave, the same waitress came to our table to tell us that we could get free ice cream if we liked their facebook page! I eventually had the Tue Guan Yin ice cream and my friend had the Pu’er with chocolate ice cream and they both tasted great!

鐵觀音雪糕

P.S. i will definitely be back💕
Taste