Restaurant: Trusty Congee King (Heard Street)
Info:

To encourage eatery outlets to reduce food waste at source together with customers through offering portioned meals and adopting food waste reduction measures, the Environmental Protection Department has launched the “Food Wise Eateries” Scheme. Participants will be awarded with a Food Wise Eateries (FWE) accreditation status if they comply with the assessment criteria and will be granted with the FWE Logo and Stickers for displaying in the premises and their promotion for public identification. Applications are accepted all year round and are FREE of charge.

For details, please click here, http://www.foodwisehk.gov.hk/en/food-wise-Eateries.php

2022-07-20 93 views
店內環境「冇冷氣」,食完頭暈暈,白灼豬潤未食已感覺OMG超難食,及第碗粥勁多味精,炒麵都唔得,雲吞麵湯底淡而無味,雲吞都係唔掂,真係好想知道邊一樣嘢係稍為好一點,冇心去做就放棄吧!不會有可惜!
2022-05-04 402 views
味道全是多味精。 事後我感到頭暈目眩。 價錢也不底,五十元下午茶。服務還可以。 吃完飯後清潔還可以,我只是希望我一開始就沒有在那裡吃過飯。 味精超載讓我感覺不舒服。令人失望。有時我就是不明白為什麼麵包卷可以給別人提供這種不健康的食物。The taste is full of MSG. I felt dizzy afterwards. The price is not too low, fifty yuan for afternoon tea. Service is ok. Cleaning after a meal was ok, I just wish I hadn't eaten there in the first place. MSG overload makes me feel sick. disappointing. Sometimes I just don't understand why rolls can serve this unhealthy food to others.
2021-08-24 1399 views
靚粥下午茶💛靠得住粥麵小館推介指數: 💛💛💛💛💛~~~~~~~~~~~~~~今日做咗見完客,可以去食個靚嘅下午茶休息吓!💛💛精選下午茶皮蛋瘦肉粥呢個下午茶皮蛋瘦肉粥$43 ,另外仲可以加多$8有豆漿💛本來都好鍾意食皮蛋瘦肉粥,呢度嘅皮蛋好好食,而且份量好多!至於呢個粥亦都做得好眠,好有火喉同埋加埋啲瘦肉一齊食好正💛💛
靚粥下午茶

💛靠得住粥麵小館
推介指數: 💛💛💛💛💛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
今日做咗見完客,可以去食個靚嘅下午茶休息吓!💛
💛精選下午茶皮蛋瘦肉粥
2021-05-09 1815 views
之前朋友帶我到此粥店,覺得味道唔錯. 今次再嘗試回去,極之失望. 叫咗一杯凍豆漿完全是室溫,不凍的. 叫咗一個白缮球粥,收$70只有三至四塊極細小的白繕... 真的去一粥麵食好過🤦‍♀️
2021-01-31 2190 views
Summary: Great congee with great price. Other dishes are ok but not their highlight.The Goods: Great congee. It's still a bit watery compared to the ones in Thailand (where I'm from) but very tasty. Price wise, it's a bit more expensive then other shops but it comes with bigger portion too - I like this portion as I feel full with just one.The Bads: Nothing much except for a small complaint (we ordered cheung fun by pointing at photo - which shows the small portion - but got the big portion inst
The Bads: Nothing much except for a small complaint (we ordered cheung fun by pointing at photo - which shows the small portion - but got the big portion instead)Damage: We (2 persons) ordered a main each, a side dish and a vegetable. That came up to HKD185 (with 10% included), or HKD92.5 per person. A note is we're a bit too full (but still managed to finish everything), so we could have ordered less.

This is my second time coming here. From what I gathered from HK friends, this shop is the common recommendation (from their list of a few) for congee on HK island. It also has Michelin recommended (not starred). I feel like I need to set this clear first - my idea of perfect congee is 1) rice is all "dissolved" and not retaining its shape, 2) not too watery, 3) water and rice doesn't separate, 4) has adequate seasoning (salty and a bit of sweet), and 5) toppings must be good. Those are my standard which is based on what I grew up with in Thailand. HK's congee usually doesn't have the 2) and 4) part. I think it's usually too watery and doesn't taste much. This shop is still a bit watery (better than others) but taste great.

What we ordered;
Of course, we came to a congee shop so we ordered Congee with Pork Liver, Pork Kidney, and Meatball (the name as in menu) at HKD58 + 10% (c. HKD54). As I described above, the congee part is still the best in Hong Kong in my view, mainly because it's very well seasoned. Although the name suggested only liver and kidney, we found pork stomach too, which I'm not complaining because I like it but feel like it should be more clear. The liver and kidney are fresh, don't smell, and very well cooked (not raw and not overcooked). The meatball (minced pork ball) is a bit under seasoned in my view but then again, I'm using Thai standard for this. I will recommend this particular one, especially because of the liver (if you're up for offal).
Congee with pork liver, kidney, stomach, and minced pork ball
$64

For another main, I ordered a beef lo mein or Beef Brisket Dry Noodle at HKD52 + 10% (c. HKD57). It came as a bit of a surprise to me that I didn't really like this dish. To be clear, it's not at all bad but I feel it could be better in all factors. There is a soup that comes with it which is a nice touch, but I really think this is a bit too salty. It has plenty of "seafood" (which I think mainly dried shrimps) flavour but I personally think it's too much but believe this is what HK people likes. The beef brisket is very tender (I will say it's almost melt in your mouth), but I think it is a bit too fatty and needs a bit more sweet. The noodle has good texture, a bit crunchy as you would expect in this kind, BUT - and this is the point for me to not like this dish - I feel like there's still residual flour in the noodle. It's not like I can see the flour itself but when that mix with water/heat then it leaves a bit of after taste and slimy / starchy feeling. I think overall it's still good but maybe better to order soup noodle, not dry.
Beef brisket with noodle
$57

We then proceed to order (rice noodle roll) Cheung Fun at HKD30 + 10% (HKD 33) which is NOT on the English menu, but I saw it on the table paper. You'll see in the photo with sauces (lower left corner of the paper) that it is showing a smaller portion. When I ordered, the waitress didn't ask if we want big or small portion, and I assumed there's only one. When the bill came (before food served), I saw 大 (big) in front of the name (I can only read some Chinese), but didn't think much thinking it's part of the name. So, all-in-all we got the BIG portion and I feel like the waitress should have asked, especially we ordered quite a bit of food. Point deducted from this! lol..... anyways, the dish itself is great, soft but still a bit chewy texture. But at the same time, I feel like it's quite normal. It's better than what you'll find on the street stall, but not by much. So no point in come here to order this dish.
Cheung Fun (big portion)
$33
And lastly we feel like eating a bit healthy, so we ordered a steamed vegetable at HKD28 + 10% (c.HKD31) and got choi sum (again, I'm not sure if there are any option because the waitress didn't ask what we want). It came with Oyster sauce which is not too strong (that's good). It's quite standard thing here, nothing worth mention except it is ok.
Steamed Vegetable
$31

I almost gave a smiley face in this review but because of that Cheung Fun experience I feel a bit off by the service (maybe they thought, this guy speaks English, so he must have money?..... maybe not?), and also that dry noodle. It's still a great place for congee though so that's what I'm going to recommend. Below are all menu photos. Enjoy!
2021-01-31
$92.5 (Lunch)
Congee with pork liver, kidney, stomach, and minced pork ball
$ 64
  • Congee
2020-12-14 1550 views
I am a bit wary of restaurants over displaying that they are in the Michelin guide. But for 靠得住 it’s only congee so what can go wrong. I ordered a set with fish slice congee and Kai lan. The congee portion size is ok and has a good amount of fish slices, the Kai lan was a bit soft. The overall cost was $72 which I thought was a little expensive. As for the taste, the congee was OK, it wasn’t bad or particularly good.

Fish  slice  congee
2020-11-24 1585 views
原先打算入克街的越南食館吃下午茶,怎料安排的座位不理想,所以選擇了這間靠得往食館。因疫情关係,每張檯有白色圍板隔著,相當守法啊!不過,我們覺得桌子比較少一点。看看餐牌,寫著米芝蓮推介,正!有不少粥,麵食;我們点了兩個下午茶餐:原本是魚片牛肉粥,因我媽咪不吃牛肉,女伙計很友善遷就我媽,吩咐廚房只給魚片粥,真窩心呢!我自己点了碗豬軟骨麵,那些豬軟骨很「林」啊!不錯。還有豬腸粉及菜心,都幾大塊,夠吃。至於餐飲方面,很喜歡他們有薏米水👉我覺得凍薏米水份量多過熱的。總括而言,好味。不過桌子太細,大一点檯更好。 洗手間面積太細又無坐厠👉不爽。這是美中不足。最後有位阿姐執檯,非常有禮貌的,非常好。兩位只要$100元真抵食。
總括而言,好味。不過桌子太細,大一点檯更好。 洗手間面積太細又無坐厠👉不爽。這是美中不足。最後有位阿姐執檯,非常有禮貌的,非常好。
兩位只要$100元真抵食。
2020-11-24
$50 (Tea)
  • 豬軟骨湯麵
2020-08-08 1813 views
今天下午想吃粥粉麵,來到這間所謂米芝連推介的灣仔店。疫情之下,店舖只有四張枱有客人在進餐,不見有外賣。點了兩碗炸醬雲吞撈麵加腸粉和淨鯪魚球。食物很快便到,吃下一口,兩碗麵都是不冷不熱,雲吞又是暖的,像是放了很久,那堆叫炸醬的東西,只有幾條數得出來的肉絲和冬菇絲,明顯加了很多味精,即時感到口渴!雲吞和鯪魚球都沒有味道,吃得非常不爽!不明白這時候人客已經不多,為什麼會做出這樣馬虎的食物,這種質素的東西要$160元埋單,是完全不值的,以後一定不會再來!
今天下午想吃粥粉麵,來到這間所謂米芝連推介的灣仔店。疫情之下,店舖只有四張枱有客人在進餐,不見有外賣。

2020-08-08
$80 (Lunch)
2020-01-20 2473 views
白灼鯪魚球$59幾爽,但細細粒-白灼膳球$98最好味!!膳片爽口彈牙,但都係細細件-白灼鮮牛仔肉$65牛件太細塊,無牛味,完全唔值呢個價錢,可skip!!-白灼鮮黑牛柏葉$65加埋啲碎蔥一齊食,唔會祿得太UN,可以。-木桶豬軟骨$75豬肉淋,夠入味濃味!咁啱夾左舊係有啲肥膏,幾肥膩,但就好似好多骨膠原章住個口咁-諗深一層,白灼應該唔係太需要什麼煮食技巧,定價唔低,食物大部分都係細細件,So I think it’s a bit expensive overall!

白灼鯪魚球$59

加埋啲碎蔥一齊食,唔會祿得太UN,可以。

木桶豬軟骨$75
豬肉淋,夠入味濃味!
咁啱夾左舊係有啲肥膏,幾肥膩,但就好似好多骨膠原章住個口咁

諗深一層,白灼應該唔係太需要什麼煮食技巧,定價唔低,食物大部分都係細細件,So I think it’s a bit expensive overall!
Delivery
Type of Meal
Tea
2019-12-05 1762 views
紅油雲吞雖然是外加的小食 但值得一讚的是有別於平常 加上花椒油味道帶點麻辣而且不油膩 蝦和肉的比例很合適既有蝦肉彈的口感也有豬肉的鮮味豬潤帶子粥的粥底煮得很好 不會因為放得太耐而變粥水 有豬骨的味道牛腩撈麵的牛腩很入味而且炆得夠林 面底夠彈牙但是鹼水味太濃
紅油雲吞雖然是外加的小食 但值得一讚的是有別於平常 加上花椒油味道帶點麻辣而且不油膩 蝦和肉的比例很合適既有蝦肉彈的口感也有豬肉的鮮味

豬膶帶子粥
紅油雲吞
豬膶帶子粥
2019-07-08 2837 views
一直很好奇如何将一碗粥做到米其林推荐这次刚好有机会有个朋友建议来这家经常路过的粥面店食粥我本身蛮喜欢吃鸡肉的,果断点了一份 炒面比较晚上我忘记拍照啦出乎我意料的是鸡粥的鸡肉很多也很大块,料确实比普通粥店要足(但毕竟价格也上去了),鸡肉处理地很到位,肉质非常细腻且鸡肉很嫩,个人喜好唯一觉得欠缺的是鸡肉带着很多黄黄的鸡油,可能可以提鲜和提香,但我个人不太喜欢。粥的话如图可见,不是那种很浓稠的,会比较稀,但不是水水的那种,还是可以感觉到鸡汤渗透在每一颗米粒之中。一碗下来对一个女生来说是非常饱的但整体鸡粥我觉得有一点点咸。粥的选择很多样,名字也很吸引人,比如心肝宝贝粥之类的。如果你也喜欢喝粥,或者吃多了油腻腻的想要来点清淡的,可以去这家品尝一下。
一直很好奇如何将一碗粥做到米其林推荐

$ 43
$ 43
  • 银芽炒面
2019-06-16 2382 views
一入去已經聞到陣怪味,都幾難頂,咪以為安排坐緊廚房嗰張卡位就係好嘢啦!點知惡臭仲勁。有臭味梗係轉枱,員工啲態度唔太好呀!有味加態度咁樣已心知不炒!本來以為佢係米芝蓮推介,一直都想去試,但一直都無緣,今日有時間過嚟一試,卻發現原來都係不外如是。想食狀元及第粥,但係阿姐話冇豬腰豬潤,咁即係有幾款粥都冇啦! 求其點要咗皮蛋瘦肉粥加銀芽炒麵。銀芽炒麵冇咩味道,啲芽菜仔好生,都冇乜點炒過咁。皮蛋瘦肉粥係有料,但係啲肉係整定加落去,一嚿嚿囉,啲粥都唔係真係咁好食。環境唔太好,有異味,冇冷氣,天氣熱都唔開冷氣,只有一把風扇。仲有門口嗰度門有問題,要員工自己用手去開關,明明係自動門黎,搵人維修下啦!

一入去已經聞到陣怪味,都幾難頂,咪以為安排坐緊廚房嗰張卡位就係好嘢啦!點知惡臭仲勁。

皮蛋瘦肉粥係有料,但係啲肉係整定加落去,一嚿嚿囉,啲粥都唔係真係咁好食。
環境唔太好,有異味,冇冷氣,天氣熱都唔開冷氣,只有一把風扇。
仲有門口嗰度門有問題,要員工自己用手去開關,明明係自動門黎,搵人維修下啦!
2019-06-07 1698 views
今日氣溫三十三度,所以希望走入餐廳就可以涼快D,不過靠得住的冷氣真係靠唔住。我碗粥只食到不足五份一已經滴汗。有兩個客坐在我後面不足一分鐘,未落單就立刻起身走,我估計係餐廳太熱。本來去靠得住想食有名的原條泥鯭粥,不過今次已經係第三次去都冇供應,我覺得係唔係要在餐牌中取消呢?唉,以後夏天真不應該去食粥!
2019-05-15 1539 views
最近食得比較重口味,體重飆升得太快,所以都需要穩一餐食個粥,清下腸。轉個灣咁岩見到靠得住。可能我黎既係茶點時間,所以都好多位。門口以及店內都有過往上電視,上報紙以及入選米芝蓮既資料。應該全都係老細非常自豪既時刻。本身想叫豬潤粉腸粥,但竟然賣晒。嗯,無計,咁唯有皮蛋瘦肉粥啦。怕一個粥唔夠就選多左個混醬腸粉。一上臺就見到一大碗粥,同只有豉油芝麻既齋腸。仲以為佢上錯左卑我,岩想叫個侍應,咁岩轉頭見到檯面有好多醬料。係眾多既醬料入邊穩到我要既芝麻醬同甜醬。咁仲好,因為可以按自己既喜好黎,我中意多多既芝麻醬,再落少少甜醬吊味。一啖落去,滿滿既芝麻香充滿口腔,再有少少甜醬,豐富口感。齋睇上面張相係唔係仲以為得大大碗白粥?其實唔係,因為佢D皮蛋同肉碎係底。皮蛋個花紋仲好靚。皮蛋份量唔少。but D肉差少少,可能我並不喜歡肉有陳皮味。
最近食得比較重口味,體重飆升得太快,所以都需要穩一餐食個粥,清下腸。

係眾多既醬料入邊穩到我要既芝麻醬同甜醬。

咁仲好,因為可以按自己既喜好黎,我中意多多既芝麻醬,再落少少甜醬吊味。一啖落去,滿滿既芝麻香充滿口腔,再有少少甜醬,豐富口感。

齋睇上面張相係唔係仲以為得大大碗白粥?其實唔係,因為佢D皮蛋同肉碎係底。皮蛋個花紋仲好靚。皮蛋份量唔少。but D肉差少少,可能我並不喜歡肉有陳皮味。

2019-04-29 1188 views
下午茶時份,心血來潮想食粉麵+豬腸粉,於是來到靠得住。店內人流疏落,地方整潔乾淨,餐牌有多個組合配搭,價錢由$5x 到 $8x 不等。從眾多食物配搭中,我選了南乳豬手撈麵,配混醬腸粉。以前也來過靠得住幾次,今天還是頭一遍點粥以外的食物。豬手撈麵很快上檯,3大件豬手,把撈麵幾乎完全覆蓋。一口咬下去,豬手味濃,既林且非常入味。撈麵沒有黏在一起,幼幼的,很滑,味道不錯。腸粉上檯時顏色雪白,只有些少甜豉油,隨喜好自己混醬(店內的辣椒醬採用是拉差),腸粉入口非常軟滑,很讚
下午茶時份,心血來潮想食粉麵+豬腸粉,於是來到靠得住。