Kick off the fall season with new creations recommended by Chef Cheung from Michelin-starred Shang Palace. A delectable range of Cantonese delicacies featuring hairy crab and premium ingredients, such as sea cucumber and abalone, are now available. Priced from HKD220 +10%.
Highlights of the menu:
• Steamed hairy crab
• Stuffed Mexican sea cucumber braised with spring onion in traditional style
• Stewed beef tendon and brisket in curry sauce served with deep-fried buns
• Wok-fried abalone with fish maw in a casserole
• Braised bean curd with hairy crab roe served with pan-fried spring onion cake
Please click here to book your table online.
* This notice is provided by restaurant