2019-08-11 0 views
某日經過天后一間越式小店,打算試下新餐廳。餐廳既裝修幾特別,幾有越南風味。但坐位較少比較窄。點左一碗蕃茄蟹肉湯麵,個人認為湯底味道偏淡,蟹肉同配菜份量偏少,麵底食落似米粉,食完有點不夠飽。
2019-07-04 75 views
好吃的撈檬,菜同肉的比例較高,唔會剩係一大碗粉而唔夠餸。同出面的撈檬唔同既係,菜同肉炒埋既肉汁都好惹味,撈埋魚露酸甜汁,都好好食,唔會偏酸或者偏辣,整體食落既感覺都好清新!$68一碗都可以接受,但加野飲一細杯椰子水$42就有少少貴喇!
2019-06-29
Type of Meal
Lunch
2019-07-02 81 views
途經餐廳被佢既門口吸引住,卑我感覺好似好地道咁,所以入去試下地方很少大概只可容納15人,話明地道,呢度係絕對無華麗裝修,但裝修風格幾有越南既特色叫了越式湯河,係傳統牛肉湯底,真係食到好重既牛肉味,再加埋d黑椒,成碗都幾濃味,牛肉可能唔夠薄,比較韌,牛丸都還可以,成碗粉都算不錯另外再叫了越式春卷,裡面係有蝦肉同豬肉,真心覺得好鹹,鹹到我咬左一口已經想放棄雖然食物係有d失望,但環境夠地道同員工都好有禮貌都挽回唔少分數,下次想試下個Banh mi
途經餐廳被佢既門口吸引住,卑我感覺好似好地道咁,所以入去試下
地方很少大概只可容納15人,話明地道,呢度係絕對無華麗裝修,但裝修風格幾有越南既特色
叫了越式湯河,係傳統牛肉湯底,真係食到好重既牛肉味,再加埋d黑椒,成碗都幾濃味,牛肉可能唔夠薄,比較韌,牛丸都還可以,成碗粉都算不錯

另外再叫了越式春卷,裡面係有蝦肉同豬肉,真心覺得好鹹,鹹到我咬左一口已經想放棄

雖然食物係有d失望,但環境夠地道同員工都好有禮貌都挽回唔少分數,下次想試下個Banh mi
2019-05-16 141 views
Went here for a quick banh mi. Ive been to many vietnamese places and i was pretty dissapointed. The staff is really nice but one of them asked me 2 times to repeat my order and eventually brought the wrong item. It can happen! However the lady solved it. The bread itself is so crispy, i like it! Unfortunately the bread is stuffed with a lot of cilantro and not much meat for the price. I will try the pho next time
2019-05-05 103 views
1️⃣蕃茄蟹肉湯麵價錢:$68呢碗湯麵有好濃既蕃茄湯味!而且飲落仲有好大陣蝦味!絕對有驚喜😋而且蟹肉係新鮮整出黎,食落好有蟹味唔係普通蟹柳整出黎咁!絕對足料而且勁入味👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻2️⃣牛肉湯檬價錢:$68食越南野點少得叫牛肉檬呢🙈佢既牛肉係半生熟浸一浸湯基本上都熟架喇牛肉好淋好入味,配埋魚露一齊食,正呀😋😋😋而且湯底都好重牛肉湯味,湯同麵配埋一齊食,絕配👍🏻🤤3️⃣鮮蝦紙米卷價錢:$42有4舊既紙米卷,每舊都好足料,有菜,粉絲同蝦係入面!配埋佢既醬點黎一齊食好fresh🤤
1️⃣蕃茄蟹肉湯麵
價錢:$42
有4舊既紙米卷,每舊都好足料,有菜,粉絲同蝦係入面!
配埋佢既醬點黎一齊食好fresh🤤
2019-03-26 180 views
One of the best places I have had Pho in a while. The food came quite fast and was served hot. The broth of the pho was really tasty specially considering there is no msg. The noodles and beef were well cooked and tasted amazing. My friend had the Bo Bun with chicken which was also very nice. I had visited Vietnam 3 weeks ago and coming to this place took me back there to the amazing food. I can really understand why they emphasise authentic Vietnamese food.Also the staff were really kind and he
Also the staff were really kind and helpful, 10/10 would definitely come back!!
2019-03-25
$70 (Lunch)
  • Pho
2019-03-16 127 views
Randomly walked pass the shop and saw the “no gsm” sign, so decided to give it a try. Had a summer roll, pho, and bun rieu. Their taste is so close to the one we had in HCMC. Fresh ingredients and authentic cooking. We literally finish every single drop of soup. The staff here are very friendly too. Keep it up.

The staff here are very friendly too. Keep it up.
2019-03-12 79 views
I came to this place because it says no msg which, I think, is a valid claim. The bun rieu was quite good. The soup was very flavorful with a good balance between the taste of the crab and tomato. The pho was just ok. It's missing something but I can't tell what it's missing. or, maybe it was just too salty. The Vietnamese drip coffee was ok as well. This restaurant is quite small and cramped. The portion is on the small side. Most people would need to order an appetizer or a snack to feel full. Thus, I think it's a bit pricey to eat here. Lastly, the service.... was just ok, just like any Chinese noodles joints, except the servers speaks English.
2019-01-09 182 views
After my first time visiting this cozy authentic restaurant, I think I've been here over 10 times within the past couple months.The Bun Rieu is a dish that I haven't seen at all been offered Hong Kong and they use actual Vietnamese ingredients to cook the soup base which makes it so rich in authenticity - compared to the several proclaimed Vietnamese restaurants in Hong Kong which are really just mediocre and fusioned between Chinese and Vietnamese (ingredients, flavour, etc.)The staff are extre

The staff are extremely friendly and pleasant. Peaceful environment without long lineups or having to clobber with other guests.
  • Bun Rieu
2018-10-19 170 views
The food is good depending on what you order.Unfortunately, the seating isn't comfy.The metal drum tables were pretty annoying as you have to sit in a way that either your upper torso is twisted or you need to have your legs wide open as there is no leg space.The bar table by the entrance corridor is practically useless as part of it is inclined at an angle. As for the food, the pho was almost the next best because of the strong herbs and clear broth but the saltiness killed it.The banhmi was
The food is good depending on what you order.
Unfortunately, the seating isn't comfy.

The banhmi was palatable.

2018-09-26 143 views
記起N年前在澳洲居住的日子,我時常買越南人製作的越式法包作午餐,實在美味😍在香港,很少遇到美味的越式法包。自從有一次走進這裡嚐過Banh mi越式素法包後,我幾乎每星期也光顧一次😍這裡的裝修也有一點點心思Banh mi$68 越式素法包香脆熱騰騰的法包內是酸甜的甘筍絲、芫荽、蔥,還有豆腐乾。自己再加上枱上的甜辣醬,十分美味😍咖啡控一定要試這裡的越式咖啡。十分香濃,至於甜度,你可以要求加少一點煉奶。
記起N年前在澳洲居住的日子,我時常買越南人製作的越式法包作午餐,實在美味😍在香港,很少遇到美味的越式法包。

$106 (Lunch)
$ 68
Vietnamese  coffee
2018-09-25 113 views
半邊是咖啡室 半邊是越南河粉舖頭。 在香港 總會對pho 不太抱什麼期望。 果然這家店 大概也一般般。 可否只得兩款:雞或牛, 但湯底全是一式一樣牛湯底。 可惜湯底過鹹。 河粉易過硬不滑。 食越南河粉配菜很重要 但這裏傳欠奉。
$70
2018-09-25 85 views
這是我第二次來吃。因為住得遠,不太會有機會來。今次是因為帶女兒 中秋 去 維多利亞公園看花燈,我就想再回去吃一次上次吃過讓我回味的Banh Mi 越南麵包。再次光臨,還是一樣的美味。我個人覺得在香港能夠找到無味精又好吃的地方屈指可數,這家可以說是我去天后站最想吃的東西。上次來我吃了他們著名的越南麵包。這次老公點那個,我還沒來得及照相,他已經啪啦啪啦吃的差不多了。 我咬了幾口,麵包還是和第一次來的一樣爽脆香口。裡面的肥豬肉很嫩又不會感覺肥膩。這次女兒想吃湯麵,餐牌有新加牛肉河粉,叫了一碗給她,給她吃,小女孩吃不完的。份量給我一個女生吃就剛剛好。這個沒有味精的牛肉河粉,應該熬了很多個小時,很好吃。而且吃完都不會口渴。裡面有香菜,牛肉丸,牛肉片,少許洋蔥。還是很道地的越式牛肉 PHO。 我又叫了一份香茅牛肉撈檬給我媽媽吃,偷吃了她幾口,還不錯。三個大人,一個小孩,主食叫了越南麵包+河粉+撈檬,小吃叫了 越式炸春捲、紙米卷,加了一杯越南冰咖啡和橙汁,吃了大約 港幣 378。 夠飽了。他們沒有加一,但是因為服務人員服務還不錯,我就在 小費杯子裏留下我的一份心意。PS。12:30到,有座位,1:
這是我第二次來吃。因為住得遠,不太會有機會來。今次是因為帶女兒 中秋 去 維多利亞公園看花燈,我就想再回去吃一次上次吃過讓我回味的Banh Mi 越南麵包。

再次光臨,還是一樣的美味。我個人覺得在香港能夠找到無味精又好吃的地方屈指可數,這家可以說是我去天后站最想吃的東西。

這次女兒想吃湯麵,餐牌有新加牛肉河粉,叫了一碗給她,給她吃,小女孩吃不完的。份量給我一個女生吃就剛剛好。這個沒有味精的牛肉河粉,應該熬了很多個小時,很好吃。
而且吃完都不會口渴。裡面有香菜,牛肉丸,牛肉片,少許洋蔥。還是很道地的越式牛肉 PHO。

Beef  Pho

我又叫了一份香茅牛肉撈檬給我媽媽吃,偷吃了她幾口,還不錯。

香茅牛肉撈檬粉
$78

PS。12:30到,有座位,1:00 pm 坐滿了。因為店裏座位不是很多,像我這種想吃又不想等的,早一點到可以省去等桌子的時間。要是天氣涼一些,我一定外帶越南麵包走去公園野餐。
Shrimp Rice Roll 紙米卷
$ 42
  • 越南麵包(豬肉)
  • 牛肉河粉
2018-09-13 53 views
I went in originally planning to order a banh mi and then I changed my mind when I saw the diners eating their pho noodles. So I went for that instead with a side of deep fried shrimp and chicken spring rolls. My chicken pho noodles arrived first and then a plate of oily spring rolls came. Three crunchy pieces arrived and just from the looks of it, I will not get disappointed by these crunchy side dishes. They were delicious with their odd batter. But I have a different opinion with the chicken

My chicken pho noodles arrived first and then a plate of oily spring rolls came. Three crunchy pieces arrived and just from the looks of it, I will not get disappointed by these crunchy side dishes. They were delicious with their odd batter. But I have a different opinion with the chicken pho... The first sips were good. The top layer aroma was nicely made, the soup was good and real. I don't know really...I'm not saying the noodles were bad or anything, the chicken slices were good, but for some reason I wasn't satisfied with the entire bowl. Like it lacked some more ingredients to be close to the pho noodles I had in Vietnam. I'm thinking maybe the chef or owner tweeked his recipe to match Hongkongers' tastebuds. I'm not sure about that...but I just left without a happy face. Will I return? Yes, to try their banh mi.
Chicken pho noodles
2018-09-13
$106 (Dinner)
2018-09-08 54 views
Was looking forward for an authentic Vietnamese coffee. All I got was a super watered down version. This is the first Vietnamese style place I’ve been to that would give you a Vietnamese distilled coffee all mixed up and ready for you. In my experience, Vietnamese style distilled coffee are different from their regular blended ones. Hence, distilled is often pricier and you get to mix it up based on your preference (whether hot or iced). Yet, they serve it just like they’re the same and when asked, they emphasize this is the “authentic” way. Guess every other Vietnamese restaurant in HK are wrong compared to them then? Then onto the flat white, I’ve tasted a latte that has stronger coffee flavor than them. All I tasted was watered down milk and nothing more. On the upside, their food was OK, but I seriously do not recommend you wasting money on their coffee.
Flat  White  &  Cold  Vietnamese  Distilled Coffee