2019-01-22 807 views
It was our second visit to Petrus. Our first visit was slightly over a year ago (https://www.openrice.com/zh/hongkong/review/fine-dining-petrus-e2925968). Actually I had struggled for quite a while whether I should come again because the menu hadn't changed much even after a year! Eventually decided to come again anyway.We managed to get a windows-side table despite making reservations only about a week ago and was told that we couldn't secure windows seats at reservation.  It was quite a bit of

We managed to get a windows-side table despite making reservations only about a week ago and was told that we couldn't secure windows seats at reservation.  It was quite a bit of a surprise that we were brought to a table besides the window when we checked in. I remembered the same happened to us for our first visit.

Like last time, we each ordered a lunch set of 4 courses at a cost of $618+10%. Coffee/tea was not included in this price.

Amuse bouche - cheese puff
Even before our orders were taken, we were served this Amuse bouche, which was some cheese puff. I remembered that the Amuse bouche last time was not particularly pleasing. But this time it seemed even worse: it was super similar to the Amuse bouche served at Mandarin Grill + Bar. Both were not so pleasing. There was nothing special. Just some cold cheese paste inside. Although it was free of charge, I had to admit that it was quite disappointing.

法國古法麵包 with butter

After our orders were taken, we were served this basket of 法國古法麵包. I was quite disappointed that there was no bread basket to choose from and there was just one type of bread. I remembered that there were quite some choices of really delicious bread last time! Luckily this 法國古法麵包 was also delicious with super crispy crusts and soft interior. I could tell they were really freshly baked and served pretty hot. Flavour-wise there was nothing too special though so I really had to eat with the butter. The slightly spicy butter on the right tasted quite good. Last year, only salt and normal butter were offered. This time, both butters were not too greasy.

Then our Entrees Froides came.

Hokkaido scallop carpaccio, Granny Smith textures, shallot cream, horseradish

The scallops were pretty fresh! Other ingredients were not so outstanding taste-wise. Overall it was a very refreshing entree. But to pick bones from an egg, I wish the flavour could be slightly stronger to make it more appetising.

Duck foie gras terrine Vendee-France, navel orange, three-spice powder, brioche

We had almost exactly the same dish a year ago. The duck foie gras terrine was quite thick but not greasy at all. It was good to go with the sweet and sour orange. The accompanying brioche was not so crispy and was a bit too soft. Overall, it was also a refreshing and appetising entree. The high quality seemed to be maintained well.

Then our Entrees Chaudes came.

Spanish carabineros ravioli, puffed buckwheat, bisque emulsion, Kristal caviar

I think we had the same dish a year ago which was "Red prawn ravioli, spinach and bisque sauce".  I think it was much better this time. Although Kristal caviar was not strong at all, the dish smelt very good of bisque emulsion! The Spanish carabineros were very huge and had a great crispy texture and was so delicious, meaty and fresh. Even the wrapping of the ravioli was so al dente, actually sticky to the teeth! Delicious & special dish indeed.

Butternut veloute, Grenoble walnuts, 36-month Comte cheese

It was a very rich pumpkin soup with a few small walnuts and quite some pumpkin cubes. The cheese flavour was not too rich but was ok because it might have overwhelmed the whole thing if otherwise. Overall, it was quite a good soup despite lack of surprises. A good soup for the winter season by making me so warm after drinking.

Last time we tried their signature lobster mains and lamb rack, so this time we decided to order something else to try something new.

Pan-seared meagre Corse-France, chickpea ragout, calamari strips, cod tripe, Spanish chorizo

It was a very good dish. The portion looked so huge when served to us. The fish was so juicy yet tender! It was done really well. The chickenpea ragout tasted good and there were so many! So healthy as it was free of carbohydrates!The sauce was very good and was a little bit spicy. It looked oily but in fact it wasn't. It was so interesting to have some calamari strips and cod tripe which I couldn't really tell by eating. There were also some slight additions of Spanish chorizo on top to enhance the flavours, although I didn't find them necessary.

Free-range yellow chicken breast Landes-France, paccheri stuffed with chicken thigh in ragout, Albufera sauce

This one was very disappointing comparatively. The chicken breast was quite rough, especially towards the tip as you can see at the bottom left-hand corner. The paccheri stuffed with chicken thigh was not tender either and was quite salty. I had some expectation of the chicken but it was actually quite free of the flavour of chicken. There was nothing special with the paccheri either. Don't try!

There were not many choices of desserts. I didn't fancy poached pear much so we went for the chocolate dessert and the cheese.

Bitter orange blancmange, variations of 72% Araguani Venezuelan Valrhona chocolate

This one was quite disappointing. I didn't find the cocoa particularly strong, nor the orange particularly bitter. I couldn't really associate this dessert much with its name. The chocolate ice-cream was ok but was melting when served. The small chocolate cakes were just so-so without much texture but just like some soft chocolate cake. Same for the small white blancmange which were tasteless.

Selection of cheese from Maitres Bernard and Jean-Francois Antony

Selection of cheese from Maitres Bernard and Jean-Francois Antony

We were told the cheeses were Camembert, Blue cheese and something I couldn't recall for the hard cheese sticks. The blue cheese was very salty, as expected! Blue cheese lovers must love them a lot! The Camembert cheese was soft and I liked it although I found it more salty than usual. The hard cheese sticks were quite salty too. Maybe I am just not really a cheese lover. The dried fruits, red grapes, walnuts and seeds were so fresh and tasty - you could tell that they were of really high quality! The berry paste in the middle was very important to balance the saltiness of the cheese too and I wish there were more! Last but not the least, the plate was so so pretty!

Petit Four (Matcha chocolate ball with ginger liquid, raspberry maracon, dark chocolate)

Petit Four

The server did introduce each of them to us.
The matcha chocolate balls contained some ginger liquid inside which was not too strong. The server kindly reminded to finish them in one sip. They were quite refreshing!
The raspberry macaron was quite a failure though as it was too soft!
The dark chocolate tasted quite good, and there seemed to be a layer inside rather than just pure chocolate.
Interestingly, there were quite a lot of bitter cocoa pieces (?) at the bottom of the bowl for the macaron and chocolates!

The overall food quality was quite good despite some disappointments; service was attentive; environment and view of the restaurant were top-notch.  However, after this meal, we felt that we had tried almost all of their dishes. I wish that the menu could be changed with more varieties regularly so that we got to try something new next time.
2019-01-21
$680 (Lunch)
  • Hokkaido scallop carpaccio
  • Spanish carabineros ravioli
  • Butternut veloute
  • Duck foie gras terrine
  • Pan-seared meagre
2019-03-10 607 views
Had dinner at Petrus during Restaurant Week. The food, the service, the ambience are all excellent. Since my preference is cocktails over wine our waitstaff pointed out to me it may take a little longer since the drink will need to come from the Lobster Bar downstairs; I didn’t have a problem with it and the drink arrived fairly quickly. To me it’s very professional for them to serve drinks from another restaurant and also point out the potential long wait time. Regarding food, every course

Regarding food, every course was prepared without a flaw even with the complimentary homemade sourdough bread. The plate presentations are on point and the staff explained each course in details.

The restaurant decorations may be slightly outdated but it still feels rich and welcoming.

Overall, an excellent meal! No complaints whatsoever.

2019-02-17 1044 views
一家5口去食生日飯, 訂咗港島香格里拉酒店的法國餐廳 Petrus, 有個私人的房間, 對住無敵海景, 正到暈! 叫咗一枝sparkling water $85Menu 基本上只有2版, a la carte 的選擇唔係好多, 也有 set dinner. 我們有小朋友, 大家都選了a la carte. 發現他的wine menu 就有50多版😳, 好多靚酒, 難怪多年得到獎🏆 Sommelier 我好有經驗地俾我們建議👍🏻點完餐上嘅麵包 sesame sour dough bread, 有普通牛油及紫菜牛油, 麵包好熱, 無敵好食, 不像平時吃的sour dough bread, 紫菜牛油好香👍🏻 小朋友吃了再添!送了2份餐前小吃, 一個像一片葉的, 有caviar 及魚子, 好脆好好味👍🏻 另一款南瓜蓉, 我們一家都不喜歡吃南瓜, 但本身做得不錯. Appertizer 點了西班牙紅蝦tartare, 煙燻牛油果 $360, presentation 好美, 味道好新鮮好清新👍🏻A la carte 主菜有四款選擇, 我哋叫晒四款😆龍蝦兩食 (2位用) $1680 - 龍蝦味再加
一家5口去食生日飯, 訂咗港島香格里拉酒店的法國餐廳 Petrus, 有個私人的房間, 對住無敵海景, 正到暈!

叫咗一枝sparkling water $85

送了2份餐前小吃, 一個像一片葉的, 有caviar 及魚子, 好脆好好味👍🏻 另一款南瓜蓉, 我們一家都不喜歡吃南瓜, 但本身做得不錯.

Appertizer 點了西班牙紅蝦tartare, 煙燻牛油果 $360, presentation 好美, 味道好新鮮好清新👍🏻

肉眼扒 $720
- 高質素牛扒

法國小羊架 $720
- 係食過最淋的羊架

甜品朱古力疏乎厘$220 及朱古力心太軟$220 - 份量不大, 但十分出色!

因為是我生日, 餐廳送了一個梨做的mouse cake, 好靚好清新!

飯後送來 petite fours, 已經太飽, 打包拿回家 😆

服務無懈可擊, Carmen & Calvin 要讚揚👍🏻

整體來說, $1200/位 (未計酒)大家都覺得值得!

2019-02-13
$1200 (Dinner)
2019-01-21 1114 views
香格里拉酒店十分之有名, 響世界各地都有分店。 諗住一定唔會失望啦, 點知佢哋嘅食材唔新鮮, 嘢食又唔好味, 今次真係白交咗一次學費, 讓我知道貴都唔一定好食, 勸籲大家 慎重考慮。

2019-01-04 1406 views
香格里拉酒店裡的西餐廳,位於港島香格里拉56樓,對於遊客和商務人士來說風景是極好的,天晴時候能夠比較無遮擋的看到維港風景,但作為看維港看到吐的人來說有點不感冒。餐廳環境不錯,服務也是很貼心的,他們家的法國菜名氣很大,消費不低,常年都能評上米其林二星,比較加分的是他家的藏酒比較豐富,但一般還是自己帶酒的多吧。味道麼沒有想象中好,一道道菜上來賞心悅目,可以說像藝術品的盛宴一樣,但說實話味道也就那樣,難道五星大廚都靠藝術吃飯了?個人覺得純粹為了口味星街的Maison ES,船街的akrame都要好一些,商務餐當然這裡還是不錯的。總體來講不差錢想拔草還是可以的,不然的話灣仔有更好的選擇,

餐廳環境不錯,服務也是很貼心的,他們家的法國菜名氣很大,消費不低,常年都能評上米其林二星,比較加分的是他家的藏酒比較豐富,但一般還是自己帶酒的多吧。

味道麼沒有想象中好,一道道菜上來賞心悅目,可以說像藝術品的盛宴一樣,但說實話味道也就那樣,難道五星大廚都靠藝術吃飯了?

個人覺得純粹為了口味星街的Maison ES,船街的akrame都要好一些,商務餐當然這裡還是不錯的。

總體來講不差錢想拔草還是可以的,不然的話灣仔有更好的選擇,
2018-12-07 1542 views
Got the 3 course lunch menu this time, love this place for their bomb wine pairings by the wonderful sommelier!First, we started off with the bread. Just ok, but it's fine cause we're not here for the bread.One of the starters, the beef tartare topped with Oscietra caviar with potato soufflé on the side. SO SO delicious! The beef tartare was so fresh and second best to one of my favourite butcheries in Prague, so definitely the best beef tartare I've had in HK so far.The red prawn ravioli with b

The red prawn ravioli with bisque sauce and spinach. This doubled as two starters with a sort of lobster bisque which was very aromatic. Yum!

For the main, I went with the roasted beef tenderloin with pan-seared foie gras, roasted potatoes and mousse as well. Wow! Great value - with a large cut of tenderloin AND a generous piece of foie gras too. Not great for my blood cholesterol and blood pressure though, haha.

I ended lunch with the Jivara milk chocolate with hazelnut and caramel and Tahitian vanilla ice cream. What can I say, I'm a sucker for chocolate desserts and this one did not disappoint.

Amazing views from the Island Shangri-La! Love this place.
2018-12-03 1300 views
星期六決定來這裡吃個午餐 一星期前訂了枱 但是也沒有窗邊位置 今天來到這餐廳 真的是full house 呢~ 這裏是在香格里拉酒店56樓 入到這個餐廳環境十分標誌 擁有無敵大海景 首先來到看菜單 怎麼知道waiter告訴我們廚師推介的午餐已經沒有了 他說頭20位客人已經全部order了這個廚師推介的午餐 當下覺得好崩潰 因為菜單上有我很喜歡吃的牛肉和自家製松露pasta 我們只有叫normal午餐Menu⋯⋯ 其實午餐12:30才開始,我們一點鐘到來,竟然已經沒有了,真的太誇張總括來說,前菜真的很一般 主菜的羊排和龍蝦也是OK啦 我覺得最好吃的是甜品!這裏肯定是服務環境勝過食物
星期六決定來這裡吃個午餐 一星期前訂了枱 但是也沒有窗邊位置
今天來到這餐廳 真的是full house 呢~ 這裏是在香格里拉酒店56樓 入到這個餐廳環境十分標誌 擁有無敵大海景

我們只有叫normal午餐Menu⋯⋯ 其實午餐12:30才開始,我們一點鐘到來,竟然已經沒有了,真的太誇張

總括來說,前菜真的很一般 主菜的羊排和龍蝦也是OK啦 我覺得最好吃的是甜品!這裏肯定是服務環境勝過食物
Type of Meal
Lunch
2018-11-21 960 views
今次叨老闆既光,可以過黎癡餐。今次無叫recommend個d ,跟point叫set。咁岩匯豐做緊優惠,四個人食到飽飽,餐廳氣氛好靜,即使坐滿人,但都好靜,好岩講公事。甜品好好食
今次叨老闆既光,可以過黎癡餐。今次無叫recommend個d ,跟point叫set。
咁岩匯豐做緊優惠,四個人食到飽飽,餐廳氣氛好靜,即使坐滿人,但都好靜,好岩講公事。
甜品好好食
2018-05-08
$500 (Lunch)
Dining Offer
Credit Card Offers
2018-09-03 3171 views
跟朋友過來午餐, 其實去年嚟嗰一次, 覺得ok但不是 特別好, 所以再去的時候沒有特別的期待。今次去到之後照舊套餐三至四courses, 我揀了三個courses前菜是紅蝦雲吞主菜揀了半隻龍蝦甜品簡妙無花果pudding 及雪糕最後我們加了咖啡及茶, 埋單每人六百六十元。紅蝦雲吞: 原隻地中海紅蝦放在雲吞內, 湯是龍蝦湯, 入口鮮甜, 其實現在我不太喜歡食蝦, 因為間間餐廳用的都不是新鮮靚蝦, 除了去海鮮餐廳自己點之外。 但這個頭盤的紅蝦非常 美味, 超讚!主菜龍蝦: 這個龍蝦肉質做得剛剛好, 但鮮味就不及紅蝦, 配以couscous,couscous 原來加提子是好好味的, 沒什麼味道的couscous即刻提升至另一層次, 出奇地我全部吃完。甜品原先想選朱古力 蛋糕, 但侍應推薦 無花果 這一款, 這一款感覺清新, 亦都不會太甜。前菜芝士春卷, petite four 朱古力及馬卡龍也是送的, 實在吃不下了, petite four 打包。總括來說, 今次是超美味。
跟朋友過來午餐, 其實去年嚟嗰一次, 覺得ok但不是 特別好, 所以再去的時候沒有特別的期待。
甜品原先想選朱古力 蛋糕, 但侍應推薦 無花果 這一款, 這一款感覺清新, 亦都不會太甜

前菜芝士春卷, petite four 朱古力及馬卡龍也是送的, 實在吃不下了, petite four 打包。
總括來說, 今次是超美味。
2018-07-21 3153 views
今晚與情人在Petrus晚餐。既然是fine dining,又怎少得美景襯托。我們6:30就座,天還未黑,可在窗邊的位置欣賞日光下的維港如何慢慢地轉換成浪漫夜景,加上餐廳雅緻的裝潢,為美味的一餐掀起序幕法國菜十分注重presentation,要藉著視覺將味覺提升,尤其是這些星級餐廳,更不會馬虎。我們點的前菜是帶子刺身及紅蝦他他,刺身和他他都是生的食物,最重要的是食物本身的鮮味,和周邊的配菜及醬汁的配搭,這兩者都做得很好。我個人會較喜愛那帶子,味鮮甜,旁邊的啫喱狀物體及那帶點酸的小醬汁很醒胃。另外,我們點了一道二人份的龍蝦三食,最喜歡是那個燉蛋,香滑且有濃郁的龍蝦味,上面的泡泡帶點酸,減去了蛋的膩度,不錯👍🏻。這道龍蝦他他的汁就是將龍蝦殼放入一個器皿,用力將淨餘的精華搾出最後餐廳送上飯後甜點以劃上完美句號

另外,我們點了一道二人份的龍蝦三食,最喜歡是那個燉蛋,香滑且有濃郁的龍蝦味,上面的泡泡帶點酸,減去了蛋的膩度,不錯👍🏻。

這道龍蝦他他的汁就是將龍蝦殼放入一個器皿,用力將淨餘的精華搾出

最後餐廳送上飯後甜點以劃上完美句號

2018-07-07
$1300 (Dinner)
2018-06-24 2169 views
Had been long time since I didnt dine at Petrus as my last visit back 4 years ago left such a bitter taste in me.Was invited by my business partner for lunch and agree since I had being hearing for some time that the new chef was pretty good. The lunch was beautiful, to my surprise the restaurant had evolve immensely, the food is delicious and modern while you enjoy a beautiful view of Hong Kong. The octopus dish was delicious, out of this world. Service was great too, very enjoyable you ca tell

The lunch was beautiful, to my surprise the restaurant had evolve immensely, the food is delicious and modern while you enjoy a beautiful view of Hong Kong. The octopus dish was delicious, out of this world. Service was great too, very enjoyable you ca tell the staff enjoys working there.

I am sure will be going back very soon to try the dinner menu.

Happy to have made peace with this beautiful place.

Congrats to the team.
2018-06-08
$900
2018-02-05 4279 views
#shouldtry想美美的吃個早餐的minasan,想必也沒什麼地方比shangri-labrunch更加「美美的」。坐落在一流商場#pacificplace 的上蓋,#香格里拉 50幾樓的高空,整個香港海景一覽無遺。陪著剛沖好的咖啡,坐在窗邊真的會有#大地在我腳下 的錯覺。#Brunch menu有牛排、lobster、cod,樣樣精選,看來大廚對自己實力還是滿有信心的。原來menu上的食物是可以任點的,我要下多大的決心才沒有把no.1點到最後一個item 😂Scramble egg/ lobster / cod = Devine + gorgeousWith a price tag 388, the lunch is not shabby at all if you want to feel like a queen/king#pandaeatshk #eat #instafood #instagood #instacool #hkfood #hkfoodie #hkfoodpic #hkfollower #hkigers #hkig #shangrila #brunch #st
#shouldtry
想美美的吃個早餐的minasan,想必也沒什麼地方比shangri-labrunch更加「美美的」。
坐落在一流商場#pacificplace 的上蓋,#香格里拉 50幾樓的高空,整個香港海景一覽無遺。陪著剛沖好的咖啡,坐在窗邊真的會有#大地在我腳下 的錯覺。

#Brunch menu有牛排、lobster、cod,樣樣精選,看來大廚對自己實力還是滿有信心的。
原來menu上的食物是可以任點的,我要下多大的決心才沒有把no.1點到最後一個item 😂
Scramble egg/ lobster / cod = Devine + gorgeous

#pandaeatshk #eat #instafood #instagood #instacool #hkfood #hkfoodie #hkfoodpic #hkfollower #hkigers #hkig #shangrila #brunch #steak #scrambledeggs #eatwell
2018-01-25 3743 views
每逢一段時間,占苗都會喜歡請半日假去尋找一下美食,特別是會到一些高級的餐廳用膳,一來可以經濟一點,二來可以一試究竟,為再臨晚餐而測試一下。而當中有不少餐廳都在小弟的Wish List之內,其中一間格調優雅的Petrus,位處金鐘,交通地理都十分方便。 這兒是一間正宗的法國餐廳,更是全港有名的靚景餐廳,裝修富麗堂皇,掛滿了不少藝術品,而天花板也塗上了壁畫,配合高貴的水晶吊燈,雍容華貴得來又優雅。在窗外就是另一個世界,透過寬大的玻璃窗,就可欣賞到優美的維港景色,如果晚上來,更會看到繁華的一面。 四道菜的午宴開始前,先來點暖烘烘的麵包,款式都有不少,占苖就喜歡有著香噴噴牛油香的brioche,輕輕塗上軟滑的牛油,真是滋味。以及送上amuse bouche也十分美妙。放入香脆可口的帶子春卷,再喝上一口香檳,愉快地展開了午宴的序幕。 頭盤是Heirloom carrot, sea urchin and ginger condiment,這些復古甘筍有著不同的顏色及型態,口味清新,質感爽脆。Chef Ricardo巧妙地將之刨成薄片及磨成泥,配合薑及鮮甜的海膽,將復古甘筍的美好一

頭盤是Heirloom carrot, sea urchin and ginger condiment,這些復古甘筍有著不同的顏色及型態,口味清新,質感爽脆。Chef Ricardo巧妙地將之刨成薄片及磨成泥,配合薑及鮮甜的海膽,將復古甘筍的美好一面表露無遺。這道頭盤配上果香滿溢,入口清爽的白酒就很美妙了。
第二道是Watercress velouté, crab ravioli and buckwheat,翠綠的雲吞皮包著蟹肉及蕎麥,鮮甜中帶來了厚實的質感,在香濃幼滑的西洋菜濃湯注入後,感到一絲絲的清幽香氣,好味得令人一滴不漏喝畢。
來到主菜時間,魚類同肉類中央,占苗當然會選香港少有的Game Meat。這道Venison, potato and coffee sauce更是大廚擅長烹調的,他將鹿肉煮得軟熟柔軟,並以咖啡調製出來的醬汁牢牢地將那野性的味道表露出來,配合甜薯、紫薯及蒙羅麗莎薯仔,令人難以忘懷。
來到甜品環節,店員送大家如臨仙境,這道Mandarin, vanilla and pumpkin以乾冰製造出煙霧,很迷幻,甜品中以南瓜作主,浸過橙汁,酸酸甜甜,配合雲呢拿泡沫,美味。
臨近尾聲,以一杯Latte配合Petit Fours來作結,與友人們過了一個愉快的晚上。
$600 (Lunch)
Dining Offer
Tasting Event
  • Venison
2018-01-13 2476 views
Petrus🍴I have been craving for French fine-dining! Petrus definitely has gorgeous interior and view! The appetisers was great, Scallop tartare, oscietra caviar, apple jelly and oyster with Granny Smith apple texture! The best food for the night was creamy spelt risotto and grilled monkfish! Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2018-01-08
Grilled vemison
Dark Chocolate fondant
Scallop tartare
2017-12-18 4290 views
Mr. C decided to make it a tradition that we would come back here each year for our anniversary.I asked him, wouldn't it be a bit boring to come here every year? Well, it's memory!What i find amazing about fine dining restaurants is their service. When Mr. C called to make a reservation, the lady immediately recognized that it's our anniversary! Anyways, lets first look at the menu! There's a "Chef's Signature Menu" which has a choice of Four courses ($980 per person) or Six Courses ($1,480 per

Anyways, lets first look at the menu!
There's a "Chef's Signature Menu" which has a choice of Four courses ($980 per person) or Six Courses ($1,480 per person);
And there's a "Inspired by the Cellar" menu which includes a Five course menu with wine pairing ($2,180 per person), designed specifically by Chef Ricardo Chaneton.

Very tempting. But when i was looking at each of the items, i decided to go for a-la-cart instead since the very nice waiter said i can choose anything from any of the menu and they can do a-la-cart for any item. Nice!

Amuse-bouche - Foie Gras Creme Brulee

Choice of bread

Red beets in salad dressing topped with balsamic vinegar pearls

Pan-seared duck doie gras, mini apple confit with acacia honey and pollen $310 (the mini apple was amazing)

Veal Sweet bread, ceps, girolle and Vin jaune sauce HK$380 (Mr C loved it, he said it’s kinda like eating Chinese style beef intestine).

Mieral Pigeon, red onion compote and seasonal plum $640 (I didn’t realize I ordered the same thing last year. I like it but it didn’t surprise me tho~)

Aveyron lamb rack, ricotta and Brussels sprout $620 (I tried a bit of Mr. C’s. I really liked the ricotta Brussels sprout pairing. Interesting)

Williams pear, caramel and pistachio ice cream $180

Dark Chocolate textures, hazelnut cake and praline ice cream $180 (very rich, very smooth)

Petit four

And there goes. Hoping many more years to come!
Type of Meal