Line Cook 細工 (up to HK$16,000-)
- Food production, preparation and presentation with consistent and quality standards
- Ensure food hygiene and safety support in kitchen
- Educated in or knowledge of the hospitality / catering industry
- Min. 1 year experience in similar position with a range of skills in fashionable foodie endeavors
- Good knowledge or being passionate in Spanish or Western cuisine
- Proficient in spoken English. Good command in Cantonese will also be a bonus
- Team player and able to develop sound working relationship with all staff members
- Be responsible, dynamic, hard-working, efficient and innovative
- 6 rest day per month
- 10 days annual leave & statutory holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical subsidy
- Duty meals
Interested parties, please email your resume with expected salary by clicking“Apply”or via Whatsapp: 5484 8944.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Epicurean group. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
|Work Location||Sheung Wan|
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Medical insurance / Bonus / Meal allowance / Promotion opportunities / On-the-job training / Tips / Marriage leave / Paternity leave / Free duty meal / Referral bonus / Compassionate leave|
Founded in 1991, Epicurean Group is one of the leading hospitality groups in Hong Kong that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of food and beverage outlets in Hong Kong and China. With over 30 iconic restaurants and bars that are the preferred dining destinations for our guests, Epicurean Group is a leader in the development, management and operation of innovative food and beverage concepts, offering a diverse cuisine selection including Continental, International, Japanese, Mexican, Spanish and Chinese concepts. Popular brands include The Peak Lookout, JXia Fei Society, Xiao Wang Beef Noodle, Joy & Joy, NAHA, Daimon Ramen, Daimon Shokudo, Daimon Family Cafe, Fujiyama Mama, and Pica Pica.