Learning & Development Manager
Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover. Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
- Helps drive company values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization's mission and vision.
- Works with property leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs.
- Ensure effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results.
- Training programs focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, company philosophy, and customer service and leadership skills.
- Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs and facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs.
- Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Hospitality or related disciplines
- 5 years of learning & development experience in sizeable organizations
- Proven track record of facilitation in learning & development
- Good planning and execution, organized, computer literacy
- Proficient in both written and verbal English & Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Live to Discover, Work to Inspire.
Exploring the world doesnt have to stop when the working day starts. At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, its a career.
To submit your application, please send your resume to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online application at Marriott International Career Website.
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T (852) 2802 8888
F (852) 2131 0660
Whatsapp (852) 6827 0729
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Work Location||Wan Chai|
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Bonus / Free duty meal|
Renaissance Harbour View Hotel is operated by Marriott International Inc. which acquired Renaissance Hotel group in March 1997. Marriott is based in Washington, D.C. and is a leading global hospitality company. Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of over 172 hotels in 40 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart.