Discovered this secret bar on the way to Chaiwala.The red door against the blue bricks will just get you curious and draw you inside.I don't know why but it just brings me back to London.When you step inside, it feels like home.I love the tea cups and Chinaware.At Hugger Mugger, it is set in the 1970s and they serve cocktails inspired by British icons such as Banksy, Pink Floyd, David Attenborough etc.The cocktails menu is simply beautiful, especially the faded newspaper style print.I settled fo
Discovered this secret bar on the way to Chaiwala.
I don't know why but it just brings me back to London.
When you step inside, it feels like home.
I love the tea cups and Chinaware.
I settled for the  Amore Amaro which is concocted with Plantation Pineapple Rum, Mancino Rosso, Vermouth, homemade Almond syrup, strawberry cherry shrub.
It was nice and fruity which I sipped slowly that night after a beautiful dinner at Chaiwala while reminiscing every dish I ate that night.
Taste
Despite being on one of the busiest bar street in central, the bar has a speakeasy vibe with its blue bricked walls and storybook like red door as its entrance. Friend ordered A Mad Tea Party. Looks super pretty as it’s served with a teacup. Sweet and not too strong. I got the Red Dragon. Too strong and bitter for my liking. Tasted a bit like cough syrup, not a fan. Like the environment, interesting menu as every drink is inspired by a famous person or a special topic (e.g. Queen Elizabeth, Issa

Friend ordered A Mad Tea Party.
Looks super pretty as it’s served with a teacup. Sweet and not too strong.

Like the environment, interesting menu as every drink is inspired by a famous person or a special topic (e.g. Queen Elizabeth, Issac Newton, Banksy etc.)

Because it’s connected to an Indian restaurant and the bar is like its developing project, all pub food is Indian.

I may sound unsophisticated, but would be good if they could include some basic pub food or bar snacks like fries.

Taste