Café on the PARK at Royal Pacific Hotel debuts the sought-after buffet theme featuring Seafood · Robatayaki from 1 October to 30 November 2019, and tempts the palate of the food aficionados with the original flavours from Northeast Japan!
Originated from Hokkaido and Sendai in Northeast Japan where the region is famous for fresh catch fishery and seafood, Robatayaki refers to a traditional ‘fire-side’ cooking style that is similar to barbecue style. Food is prepared over hot charcoal and served fresh off the grill on a wooden paddle straight up to guests. Following years of development, Robatayaki has become an iconic Japanese cooking style in which a wide and flat irori hearth is set up in the middle of a restaurant to cook in the dining area. What’s more, a dazzling spread of desserts plus Mövenpick ice cream are also staged to satisfy your sweet cravings.
From now on, you can enjoy 40% off lunch buffet or 35% off dinner buffet by showing the OpenRice coupon upon patronage. What’s more, 4 guests or more will receive a complimentary bottle of selected house wine during dinner. Terms and conditions apply. For details, please refer to OpenRice coupons.
- Hokkaido hairy crab (one hairy crab per diner during dinner buffet)*
- Robotayaki station:
Seafood: Boston lobster*, Snow crab leg*, Scallop*, Cod fish*, Mackerel, Saury, Squid, Sake clams wrapped in foil
Meat: Corn beef tongue tataki, Grilled Japanese rice with foie gras*, Foie gras wrapped in foil*
Vegetables: Eggplant, Japanese sweet potato, Shiitake mushroom, Leek skewer, Lady finger
- Japanese counter: sea urchin* or soft shell crab* hand roll, seared foie gras sushi*, salted red shrimp
- Seafood on ice: lobsters^, lobster claws^, snow crab legs*#, mussels, shrimps, clams, whelks and more
- Japanese sweet treats: Soufflés with vanilla sauce (green tea or black sesame flavours)*, Japanese chestnuts noir*, Japanese Tofu Cream with Red Bean and more
- Mövenpick ice cream
*Available during dinner buffets only
^Available during dinner buffets on Friday, Saturday and Eves of Public Holidays
#Available during lunch buffets on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
The above food highlights will be served on a rotation basis. Food items other than the above-mentioned food highlights will be served on a rotation basis during buffets.
- Don’t miss out the Hokkaido Hairy Crab (one hairy crab per diner during dinner buffets) grilled in Robatayaki style! Juicy and sweet with rich crab butter, the Hokkaido Hairy Crab presents an intricate flavour.
- The tantalising seafood delights include Boston Lobster, Snow Crab Leg, Prawn, Scallop on Shell, Cod Fish, Mackerel, Saury and more.
- The crispy yet golden Grilled Japanese Rice with Foie Gras is one of the highlights that will leave your taste buds singing as the foie gras inside is just a perfect complement to the grilled rice.
- Have a bit of the freshly grilled vegetables; the alluring vegetable selection features Eggplant, Sweet Corn, Japanese Sweet Potato, Shiitake Mushroom, Leek, Lady Finger, Edamame, Gingko and more.
- Savour the baked-to-order fluffy Green Tea Soufflés and the delicate Japanese Tofu Cream with Red Bean from the buffet spread if you have a sweet tooth!
Why limit yourself to a traditional 3-tier afternoon tea set while you can enjoy an unlimited serving of savoury and sweet delights at Café on the PARK. Enjoy the weekend afternoon teatime and relax with your friends over a delectable spread of food delights, delicate desserts and Mövenpick ice cream!
- The award-winning Café on the PARK offers sumptuous buffets in all day dining. Adopting the open kitchen dining concept, diners at Café on the PARK can experience the culinary team curating a plethora of International cuisines, from sushi and sashimi, refreshing salads, cold and savoury selections, noodle bar from live cooking station, to mouth-watering barbecued delights, and a range of seductive desserts, for everyone in your party to enjoy. Spacious and comfortable with plenty of natural sunlights, Café on the PARK creates a relaxing dining experience for business and family gatherings, friends reunions and ensuring every occasion is sure to please!
- Seafood lovers should not miss the lavish seafood on ice on the buffets spread. From fresh shrimp, mussels, sea whelks and crab legs (available in dinner buffets), fresh seafood will be available in rotation on a daily basis. Fresh lobsters will steal the show of dinner buffets every Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays, making you to pile your plate high!
- Over 30 kinds of seductive desserts are available daily to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- To complete your meal on a high note, have yourself one (or 2 scoops) of Mövenpick ice cream from 5 to 6 kinds of flavours daily. Boast for its smooth texture and irresistible aroma, Mövenpick ice cream is perfectly match with the made-to-order waffle and other condiments.
*Terms and conditions apply. For details, please refer to OpenRice coupons.