12:00noon – 2:30p.m. (Daily)
Monday – Friday:
6:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. (Daily)
Monday – Thursday:
“LAND AND SEA FIESTA” BUFFET AT THE PLACE
The Place, Cordis, Hong Kong’s all-day dining restaurant presents a “Land and Sea Fiesta” lunch and dinner buffet to delight taste buds with a range of jet-fresh seafood and sumptuous meat specialties.
Land and Sea Fiesta Buffet
The culinary journey begins with refreshing seafood on ice such as Seasonal Fresh Oysters, Blue Mussels, Shrimps, Crayfish and Chilled Sea Whelk, plus a selection of freshly cut sashimi including Salmon, Tuna, octopus and freshly made sushi.
Quality Seafood on Ice
Hot seafood dishes include Pan-fried Salmon with Herb Cream Sauce. An array of delectable meaty favourites are also available including Confit Duck Leg, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Grilled Pork Knuckles, Braised Beef Rib in Teriyaki Sauce, Black Truffle Pasta with Cream Sauce, Malaysian Special Laksa Noodle Soup and Bak Kut Teh and many more on an endless supply.
Bak Kut Teh
As well as the aforementioned delicacies, guests may indulge with even more extravagant seafood and meaty dishes during dinner. Highlights include Chilled Half Lobsters, Crab Congee, Baked Half Lobster with Cheese, US Prime Rib, Peking Duck, Grilled Lamb Rack, Parma Ham and nourishing Double Boiled Soup.
Baked Half Lobster with Cheese
US Prime Rib
End on a sweet note with a long line up of irresistible desserts including Lemon and Lime Soufflé live station, Jasmine Orange White Chocolate Mousse Cake, Caramel Milk Coffee Roulade, White Peach Panna Cotta plus many more.
As the safety and security of guests is a prime concern at Cordis hotels, there have strengthened precautionary measures to safeguard your health:
- Increased frequency of disinfecting in all public areas including, but not limited to, handrails, elevator buttons, countertops and door handles.
- All cleaning staff and restaurant chefs to wear face masks and single use rubber gloves on duty.
- Requiring guests to complete a declaration form regarding their recent travel details.
- Providing face masks to all guests upon request.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers placed in lift areas in the lobby and hand sanitizer bottles at host stations at the restaurants and bars, bell counter, reception and concierge.
- Temperature checks for all colleagues prior to their shift; all colleagues to wear face masks on duty.
- Notices in English and Chinese posted at heart-of-house areas to remind our colleagues to maintain good personal hygiene at all times.
Below are the supplementary precautionary measures taken at the hotels’ restaurants to safeguard the health of guests and colleagues:
- Proactively disinfect all tables after each guest’s departure.
- Place additional sneeze guards at the buffet displays.
- Provide additional hand sanitizers for guests and colleagues in the restaurants.
- Sterilize all public areas, surfaces and equipment every 30 minutes, including and not limited to the door, handles, reception desk, credit card machines, POS.
- All chinaware, glassware and cutlery are sterilized using a high temperature washing machine and sanitizer.
Opening Hours and Prices
The Place’s “Land and Sea Fiesta” buffet is available now during lunch and dinner hours.
Add on $28 per person to enjoy free flow house beer, soft drinks and orange juice.
Add on $38 per person to enjoy free flow house wines, beer, soft drinks and orange juice.
All prices are in Hong Kong dollars and subject to a 10% service charge.
All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
Add.: Level L, Cordis, Hong Kong at Langham Place, 555 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok
* Contents are provided by the advertiser