• Supervise bar team and assist restaurant duties as assigned by District Manager and Director.
• Recognize guests’ requests and deliver excellent bar service via effective communication with guests and service team.
• Managing a busy bar including ordering stock, monitoring stock levels.
• Assists with beverage menu planning, maintains sanitation standards, assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods and supervises Bar.
• Follow all safety, hygiene, sanitation, breakage control, preventive maintenance, grooming, service and other standards.
• Ensure all bar staff appearance and personal hygiene consistent to company standards.
• Maintain exceptional knowledge of the beverage list and a highly competent understanding of food/restaurant menu.
• Higher School Diploma; vocational training in beverage; at least 3 years relevant experience in the hospitality industry.
• Excellent beverage knowledge, relevant qualification would be an added advantage.
• Strong experience in Western Cuisine would be an advantage.
• Excellent customer service and engagement skills
• Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage.
• A flexible approach to problem solving and working with others.
• Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|Work Location||Tsuen Wan|
|Certificate / License||--|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Bonus / Staff discount / Attendance bonus / Promotion opportunities / On-the-job training|