- Creating and updating wine lists with the chefs and manager.
- Making recommendations on food and wine pairings.
- Ensuring that the wine cellar is fully stocked.
- Informing guests on the variety of wines available.
- Training floor staff on available wines.
- Negotiating prices with vendors.
- Organizing wine tasting events.
- Complying with health and safety regulations
- Certification as a sommelier or a degree in hospitality is beneficial.
- Previous experience as a sommelier or wine steward.
- Extensive knowledge on wines and regions of the different types.
- Knowledge of local vineyards and wineries.
- An understanding of the wine making process.
- Availability to work shifts.
- Positive, cheerful personality and professional appearance.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
Work Location : Central (Mian 紅棉)
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click on below button Apply
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only suitable candidates will be notified.
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Staff discount / Attendance bonus / New join bonus / Promotion opportunities / On-the-job training / Tips / Marriage leave / Paternity leave / Free duty meal / Birthday leave / Referral bonus / Compassionate leave|