Chef / Cook (Central Kitchen / Restaurant)
- Friendly & professional dining experience
- Central Kitchen experience is an advantage
- Good Career Development
- To be in charge for the Kitchens of various Outlets and also Events / Catering;
- May need to supervise and be responsible for the overall daily operation in the Kitchen;
- Knowing Inventory control and place orders to suppliers is an advantage;
- Ensure all recipes are followed to the company's standard and prepare the food according to the specifications;
- Coordinate operations with the other departments;
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the working environment. Personal hygiene is of utmost importance;
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned by senior management.
- At least 1 years relevant experience in Central Kitchen and/or Restaurant
- Experience in Bakery and Desserts is an advantage
- Enthusiastic, humble & hard working team member
- Able to spoken and written basic English
- High standard for maintaining food hygiene
- Maintain the food in high standards of quality
- Overseas exposure is an advantage
- 8-14 days Annual Leave
- 6 Rest Days
- Meal Allowance
- Attendance Bonus
- Profit Incentives
- Medical Benefits
- Training & Development Subsidy
- Remote-Area Transportation Allowance
Interested parties who would like to join our growing family please email your application letter together with detailed CV (with current and expected salary) to us.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Group/ Company.
|Work Location||Western District / Central / Wan Chai / Happy Valley / Causeway Bay / Tai Koo / Repulse Bay / Tsim Sha Tsui / Kowloon Tong|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Flexible working hours / Medical insurance / Bonus / Transportation allowance / Attendance bonus / Meal allowance|
We are a leader of specialty coffee in Hong Kong and Asia. As a platform for coffee connoisseurs and lovers to exchange their ideas. Our worldclass baristas, innovative food menu and unique design ethos all won the love of our customers and friends around the world.
At The Coffee Academics, we nurture our people, and have come a long way in growing our brand. We seek positive and passionate individuals to join our team, and together we will prosper and share the success.
We are inviting talented individuals with passion to join and grow with the company.