Posted 1 day ago
- Work directly with and for the management team to review assignments, anticipated business level, changes and other information pertinent to the jobs performance;
- Maintain comprehensive product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, suppliers, markets and current trend to make appropriate to kitchen operation;
- Responsible for the quality of all food prepared in the kitchen. Constantly inspects, tastes, checks temperature and visual appeal and ensures that all dishes are uniform and that established portion sizes are adhered to;
- Plan and create all menus in collaboration with the management team seasonally. This is not limited to creating special menus, one off menus, etc.
- Good knowledge of market trend, menu planning, cost control, kitchen management, and hygiene management;
- Responsible for hygiene standards in kitchen, store room, refrigerators and work areas;
- Carry out cost control planning such as food costing, food quality & wastage control, ordering & inventory management and kitchen's operating budget.
- Plan and manage catering and off-site events.
- Over 10 years' relevant experience in Italian Restaurant / Western Restaurant with strong knowledge of traditional Italian cuisine;
- Must have extensive knowledge of Napoletana pizza; multi unit experience a plus
- Must have working experience in Itaian restaurants (not HK's italian one) plus international exposure;
- High volume production and catering experience is essential.
- Have the Right of Abode in the HKSAR
Applicants please send your CV and expected salary to email@example.com
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
School Certificate / HKDSE
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Promotion opportunities / On-the-job training / Tips / Free meal / Commission|
A dynamic new Italian concept in Hong Kong, Ciao chow in Bite Group is a new dining concept that houses Italian cafeteria, coffee bar and full bar under one roof. Its pizzas will be the first in Hong Kong to be granted the Dz Verace Pizza Napoletana dz Certification, meaning that the pizzas are made with only certain types of ingredients with approved equipment in traditional pizza-making methods. Ciao Chow also features classic Italian handmade pasta dishes with the freshest premium ingredients from Italy.