Store Operations Assistant / Store Admin (Brand: Marks and Spencer)
Reporting to the Store Manager, this individual will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support for the store operations. You will station at the back office of our store.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily documents for store operations and prepare reports for daily sales
- Prepare staff roster and support manpower planning
- Responsible for routine store administration duties such as review staff attendance, staffs' leave application, merchandise inventory, stock transfer and etc
- Handle customer phone calls and alteration requests from customers
- Act as a communication channel between store and internal stakeholders
- Support store finance team to maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
- Maintain the work place clean and well organized
- Participate in periodic stock take and record the inventory
- Assist in daily retail store operations
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Willing to work shift duty on weekend & public holidays
- Experience in Retail, F&B or FMCG industry is an advantage
- Candidates with retail sales experience but with some exposure and interest on handling store back office tasks will also be considered
- Sound computer knowledge of MS Word and Excel including English and Chinese typing skill
- Good command of spoken English, Chinese & Putonghua
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Taikoo Shing / Tai Kok Tsui / Kowloon Tong / Tsimshatsui
A 5-day work week is just one of our great benefits working with Marks & Spencer.
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us.
Apply via company website by clicking: [via APPLY ]
The Human Resources Department
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
|Work Location||All Hong Kong|
School Certificate / HKDSE
|Language||Cantonese / English / Mandarin|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Meal allowance / Marriage leave / Compassionate leave|
With operations in 31 different countries from the Middle East all the way to Africa, Australasia, Europe and Asia, we employ in excess of 42,000 people in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate and finance. In Asia, we have a presence in markets such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
A career at Al-Futtaim is guaranteed to always be exciting and challenging. We are constantly starting and finishing projects, and mapping out our next location and endeavour.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.