Shift Supervisor 店主任 (全職)
- Deliver quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers and maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Provide assistances to store manager in managing the store operations and partners’ deployment.
- Monitor and coach the team in the daily operations, ensure the food & beverage qualities and service level are consistent with company standards. -Inspire partner to connect with customer and community in delivering Starbucks Experience
- Secondary school graduated or above.
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience gained in retail or related industry, experienced in F&B Industry will be an advantage.
- 1年或以上餐飲業或零售業管理經驗 (餐飲業管理優先考慮) 。
- Good command of spoken English or Chinese. Attentive to details, good team player and self-motivated.
We offer a fun working environment, comprehensive training, attractive remuneration package & employee benefits, including: 福利及工時
- Full Time 8.5 working hours per day with shift duty, 5-6 work days per week, at least 6 rest days per month
- Full Time Monthly Salary up to $18,000
- Sales Incentive 營業獎金
- Quarterly Discretionary Bonus 季度花紅
- New Joiner Bonus 新人獎金
- Meal Allowance 膳食津貼
- Transportation Allowance 早夜班及交通津貼
- Retirement Scheme 退休計劃
- Comprehensive Training Program & On-the-job Training
- Medical Benefits 醫療福利
- Birthday Leave 生日假期
- Free Coffee Drinks & Coffee Bean Coupons 免費夥伴飲品，咖啡豆劵
- Staff Purchase Discounts 集團購物優惠
Interested parties please send your application to our whatsapp number 6657 7215
有意應徵者請Whatsapp 6657 7215 申請。
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Starbucks Coffee Hong Kong opened its first coffee house at Exchange Square, Central in 2000. We value our employees as “Partners" and we as a team contribute to the great success and continual growth of our business. Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
In Starbucks, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of our partners can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. If you’re looking for another working experience with a challenging role, you may find yourself a career in Starbucks. It’s not just a job; it’s our passion that inspires your life.