Senior Human Resources Officer (Talent Acquisition)
- Act as Business Partner to provide a full range of professional HR services and advice including recruitment & selection, employee relations, performance management, manpower planning, staff movement
- Provide assistance in the end-to-end recruitment process, from resume screening, shortlisting, interview co-ordination, reference checks, and employment contracts
- Evaluates the effectiveness of different recruitment channel
- Planning and organizing recruitment activities, i.e. Career Expo and Career Talk
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned
- University educated, preferably with a degree in Human Resources
- At least 4-5 years' solid in-house recruitment experience in sizeable company, preferably in sizable hospitality or service or retail industry
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, ability to build rapport and relations
- Enjoy working with dynamic people and in a lively environment
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager
We provide excellent career opportunities, full training and support programme, attractive remuneration and a fun working environment. For further enquiry, please call 3691 3804 or whatsapp/Line/WeChat to 6792 4467.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment purposes.
|Work Location||All Hong Kong|
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Bonus|
If you possess all of the above, we would like to meet you regardless of your previous experience.
The Pure Group is the leading lifestyle brand in Asia comprising five core businesses: Pure Yoga, Pure Fitness, Pure Apparel and nood food. Based in Hong Kong, the Group has more than 80,000 clients and 1,900 employees. The Pure Group is a community of dedicated wellness professionals, aiming to help people lead healthier lives.