Sales Co-worker (IKEA Business Specialist) 銷售助理(商業客戶專員)
About the assignment:
- Take full responsibility for ensuring the IKEA BUSINESS point is in excellent shape as new and IKEA BUSINESS communication is appropriately displayed with the four merchandising basics in place at all times (priced, clean, well assembled and available)
- Handle walk-in business customers, who are referred to the IB point by other store co-workersInspire other store co-workers to achieve an excellent buying experience for business customers
- Proactively seek sales opportunities from potential business customers in the store
- Proactively seek sales opportunities from potential business customers outside the store, but within the store's PMA.
- Work with the IKEA BUSINESS and stores sales teams to ensure that every customer must have a shopping experience that exceeds his or her expectations
- Ensure accurate reporting of business sales in the store
- Experience of working in a customer-focused service industry
- Experience of actively targeting customers and selling through understanding their needs and able to address their concerns,
- Ability to provide professional and smart home furnishing solutions to customers
- Experience of negotiating outcomes in a commercial context
- Knowledge in business customer shopping behavior
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Computer proficient
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interested in people's everyday life at home and home furnishing.
Interested applicants please click "APPLY" to apply and upload your CV in the application.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department.
Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
|Work Location||All Hong Kong|
School Certificate / HKDSE
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Double pay / Medical insurance / Overtime pay / Bonus|