Restaurant Manager - Harbour Grand Cafe
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, including staffing, training, budget planning, daily administration etc
- Ensure Company standard can be maintained effectively in assigned area in terms of food quality, customer service and food hygiene & safety
- Responsible for cost & inventory controls to forecast and achieve the budgeted sales volume
- To handle and take appropriate action concerning any guest complaints
- To follow up for any monthly or special promotional events
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- At least 5 years hotel working experience with minimum 3 years at senior managerial position
- Excellent communication skills, guest service orientated, with good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities are used often
- Service-oriented with strong initiatives to build customer relationship
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 9700 1793 or Fax 3908 6865.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
|Work Location||North Point|
|Language||Cantonese / English / Mandarin|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Education allowance / Medical insurance / Bonus / Transportation allowance / Meal allowance|
We are now invite enthusiastic hotelier to join our exceptional team.