Member Service Officer – CS
The role is mainly focusing on supporting Loyalty and eCommerce Program
- Receive, answer, record and document the requests & enquiries, and also handle complaints from Loyalty and eCommerce platform members/ merchants
- Maintain daily operation of the Customer Service Hotline through omni channels including telephone, email, web and social media, etc.
- Satisfy customers' requests in a courteous and efficient manner, relative to all matters concerning services
- Assist in promoting the marketing program
- Carry out other duties delegated by Supervisor
- Form 5 or above
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience in retail industry, loyalty program and eCommerce is preferred
- Enjoy communicating with people, cheerful, responsible and able to work independently
- 5 days per week, shift-duty and work on public holidays are required
- Good in written and spoken Chinese and English, Mandarin is preferred but not a must
- Basic computer skills, e.g. Chinese word processing, Word, Excel
- Energetic, creative and good team player
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Member Service Officer
Application with full details stating current and expected salary to: "APPLY"
Please quote the reference number (RMSD/MSO/CT04/19) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)
|Work Location||Quarry Bay|
School Certificate / HKDSE
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Medical insurance / Bonus / Compassionate leave|