Junior Sous Chef
- Assist the head chef to co-ordinate the development team and execution of all products
- Assist the head chef to ensure food quality and the desired kitchen standards are constantly met
- Support the head chef in the day to day operation including ordering and running the kitchen team
- Assist in maintaining and controlling food costs and wage costs
- Controlling a specific area of the kitchen and ensuring its quality and standards are maintained
- Have a strong background as a Junior Chef de Partie in 1* - 2* Michellin restaurants
- Have to be creative , flexible and have a can do attitude
- Have a strong passion for food
We are an equal opportunity employer who welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.
Employee Benefits Include:
Medical Coverage, Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Career Growth Opportunities
Interested parties, please send CV to us by clicking "APPLY".
|Work Location||Causeway Bay|
|Certificate / License||--|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Medical insurance / Meal allowance / Promotion opportunities / Marriage leave / Compassionate leave|
We are now seeking highly motivated and hardworking individuals who have a passion to provide great food and service to join our dynamic team.