Java Programmer (Part time)
Job Duties: Utilize knowledge of and experience with Java programming tools and technologies, to perform the following job duties while under close supervision and direction of the Project Manager:
• Assist with correction of application errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced;
• Analyze, develop, and implement functionality according to business requirements for review by supervisor;
• Assist with integrating of Java applications;
• Assist in deployment and implementation;
• Subject to review and approval by a supervisor, compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program;
• Participate in performance of systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems;
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language;
• Contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users;
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic;
• Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or any related technology
• 2 years of experience in the job offered or in a related position.
|Work Location||All Hong Kong|