Floor Manager / Floor Supervisor - Food / Clothing (Brand: Marks and Spencer)
- 5-day week, Alternate Saturdays, Compassionate leave, Insurance plan, Marriage leave, Medical plan
As our Floor Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Deliver the sales plan to drive sales performance
- Stock management
- Cost management
- Implement layout plan which in line with brand, store presentation, styling and marketing principles
- Deliver a safe & legal environment for both customers and colleagues
- Provide feedback to individuals that recognizes great customer service and drives improvement
- Drive productivity, high performance and develop potential
- Diploma with at least 2 years' supervisory experiences in fashion retail, food or related industries
- Sound analytical skills with good numerical sense
- Tactful communication skills and proficient in Chinese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates with more store management experiences with proven record will be considered for the post of Assistant Store Manager
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us.
Apply by clicking "APPLY"
The Human Resources Department
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
Personal information received from applicants will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.
|Work Location||Mong Kok / Sha Tin / Tsing Yi / Tsim Sha Tsui / Admiralty / Central / Kowloon Bay / Diamond Hill / Tai Kok Tsui / Tsuen Wan / Tseung Kwan O / Tuen Mun / Tai Koo / Hung Hom / Sheung Wan / Causeway Bay / Kowloon Tong / Wan Chai|
|Language||Cantonese / English / Mandarin|
|Employment Type||Full Time / Permanent|
|Benefits||Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Marriage leave / Compassionate leave|
With operations in 31 different countries from the Middle East all the way to Africa, Australasia, Europe and Asia, we employ in excess of 42,000 people in sectors as varied as automotive, retail, real estate and finance. In Asia, we have a presence in markets such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
A career at Al-Futtaim is guaranteed to always be exciting and challenging. We are constantly starting and finishing projects, and mapping out our next location and endeavour.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.