Canteen Chef 飯堂廚師 (pre opening hotel, May 2021)
- Monitor and maintain the standard of food quality, food safety, and cost control
- Ensuring that all equipment, utensils, and working areas are kept clean and in good working order at all times
- Strong knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Monitor stock of kitchen supplies and food
- Liaise with Stewarding to maintain the high standards of kitchen cleanliness
- To perform any duties assigned by the Management Team deemed necessary
- Holder of diploma or with an equivalent vocational training certificate
- Certificate in recognized food handling/sanitation institution is preferred
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in a similar capacity at the international hotel(s)
- Strong knowledge of Western and Asian cuisine and HACCP system.
- Well-versed in kitchen hygiene and occupational health and safety standards.
- Independent, responsible, multi-tasking and detail-oriented are desired qualities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer career opportunities and excellent remuneration package to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department or on Whatapp 5976 5391.For more information, please visit https://www.thearca.com/
Yulan Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
地點: 南區 / 黃竹坑
福利 : 生日假期/ 牙科保險/五天工作 /勞工/法定假期/ 膳食津貼 /醫療津貼/
在職培訓 /員工折扣優惠 /年終花紅
|Work Location||Wong Chuk Hang|
|Language||Cantonese / English|
|Benefits||Dental insurance / Five-day work week / Medical insurance / Bonus / Staff discount / Meal allowance / On-the-job training / Birthday leave|