Assistant Head Chef – Pastry
- Assist in supervising Pastry and Bakery operations;
- Responsible for the preparation, production and presentation of pastry and bakery;
- Ensure all procedures are conducted safely and align with the IHG services standard and the standard of both personal and food hygiene and appearance.
- Diploma holder in culinary management or a related field of discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with similar capacity in hotel industry, with at least 3 years in supervisory role;
- Great attention to details and creativity, with passion about producing quality food;
- Good command in Cantonese and English.
We'll offer the right candidate an attractive compensation package, on-going professional development and a culture of service excellence.
Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
|Work Location||Tsim Sha Tsui|
|Language||Cantonese / English|
Being recognized as World's Leading Luxury Business Hotel by the World Travel Awards (WTA), InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong is a five-star hotel that offers breathtaking views of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour. The hotel features 570 luxurious rooms and suites and the finest selection of world-class dining outlets from distinctive Italian to contemporary international buffet and award-winning Cantonese cuisine.
What's your passion?
Whether you're into singing, snow boarding or soap operas, we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies.
We're looking for exceptional individuals to join our friendly and professional team at InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong. You'll be a positive, self-assured person with a really approachable manner.