|Taste ||Environment ||Service ||Hygiene |
Value for Money
|Alcoholic Drinks||Phone Reservation||Parking|
Birthday Dissapointment Mar 24, 2012
Booked table for 8:30
- Received a phone call to inform us that the table was ready at 8:00
- Arrived @ 8:20
- Ordered @ 830
- 9:00 - still waiting for our food to be cooked
- The problem here is that there are only two areas for a proper tappanyaki, we sat down just before another family sat down for dinner, and with one chef per area we had to wait until their food had been served before our food was ready to be cooked. I'm sorry but that is unacceptable when you are paying $600 per head.
- The service was poor and the food was mediocre. The chef was quite nice but after watching him fail to crack an egg for the 8th time it gets repetitive.
- Won't go back again. Too expensive and service was poor. Food was good though once we got it.
With drinks: $750 per head
Table Wait Time: 45 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Mar 24, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD750