|Taste ||Environment ||Service ||Hygiene |
Value for Money
|Alcoholic Drinks||Phone Reservation||Parking|
Authentic taste matching great atmosphere Sep 24, 2012
I have been to many chinese restaurants in Hong Kong, Kowloon, Sai Kung, Lau Fau Shan, etc and I must say that we Hongkongers are blessed with the many choices of food that we can get in this country, however... I have been recommended to try this chinese restaurant and I have to admit that I must add this restaurant to my list of favorite restaurants in Hong Kong. Please note that advance food booking is a MUST!
1. LOCATION - Right by Entrace of Palm Springs, so we have the relaxed feel of nature and good air. Free parking and plenty of space.
2. FOOD - Great and fresh food! I personally recommend Pork belly with chinese vegetables, Chicken Pot , Barbecue Pork, Bitter Melon Vegetable, Steamed Fish, Roast Lamb, Tomato with Eggs. I have spoken with the chef personally and she reconfirmed to me that this is supposed to be a private kitchen so they do not use MSG artificial flavouring, which I agree because me and my friends are normally very sensitive to MSG and this place really doesn't use it, which is great.
3. SERVICE - VERY FRIENDLY... What I have realized is that there is a very homey feel to the restaurant so the place is mainly run by family members and they try to be environmentally friendly so they try not to change plates too often which we are absolutely fine with.
4. PRICE - For fresh tasty food and high cooking skills and ingredients and no MSG, it is totally worth it.
5. PLACE -- The place is great with Rattan Furniture to have a cup of tea while we wait or after dinner for Tea and cigar or cigarette
Perfect for party with huge outdoor area and private rooms and great location and countryside view
Table Wait Time: 10 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Sep 20, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD200(Dinner)
Value for Money5