|Taste ||Environment ||Service ||Hygiene |
Value for Money
yummy yummy Mar 16, 2010
Luckily we were early, I thought we were having the last two red bean beverage
We had milk tea and coffee with red bean. My coffee with red bean was really nice, good for summer. The coffee was different fr other local shops, not too milky at least, not sour, not too sweet, not too much sugary water I believed ... and had a bunch of red bean underneath, delicious! I thought my dear also liked the milk tea as it was rare to see the whole thing finished.
Also I had fried chicken wing ... normal snack, deep fried and well-cooked. I think I should have their signatures instead.
I missed this shop all these years since I moved away fr Kowloon City during childhood. It was still the same taste, thanks god.
Value for Money5
Delicious Tea Restaurant Breakfast Feb 13, 2010
After buying New Year food in Kowloon CIty market, honey suggested go upstairs to try this restaurant introduced by Choi Lan. Here is our breakfast:
- Surprising mixture of 2 kind of drinks. Excellent!
- Taste of tea is good
- Toast is roasted just right
- Sauce is sweet and green in color. Interesting.
- Another great mixture of 2 foods. Great!
- Beef is tender and thinly sliced, no baking powder used. Excellent!
- 西多士 is crisp and lots of eggs.
- Mixture of sweet and satay is really great!
Overall, a great experience!
Recommended Dish(es): 沙爹牛肉西多士, ,奶茶紅豆冰
Date of Visit: Feb 13, 2010
Spending per head: Approximately HKD30(Breakfast)
Value for Money4