Enjoyable lunch Mar 07, 2012
It is a nice place to relax for even a short while during lunch break. It's even nicer when having lunch with my dear.
There are not much people around, and we had a seat on sofa. The funniest thing here was having some birds around us when eating.
- Sausage roll was hot enough!
- When it's with ketchup, it tasted even better!
- Sausage roll was not big, but it's full after in-taking.
- Kiwi juice is always good, but can be richer.
- Ham & Cheese Croissant is always one of my favorites!
- When cheese is melting, and combined with Ham, it tasted excellent!
- I have tried it several times in different branches, and this branch is nice!
- Skim milk is my preference too! Although the staff misunderstood my boyfriend said skim milk, and the staff thought it's steamed milk only, at last, I tasted it's full milk and therefore to return it. The staff provided very good service and made it for me at once!
Although it's lunch time, there are plenty of seats and this open area made us feel good and comfortable.
Recommended Dish(es): Ham & Cheese Croissant
Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Mar 07, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD43(Lunch)
Value for Money3
PCC stands for Pacific Chocolate Company Aug 09, 2010
I got a '$1 get 1 more drink' coupon, so we took a break after 2 hrs shopping. We ordered 4 drinks and a sausage roll. It cost $86 in total, relatively cheap.
The environment is quite comfortable, not too noisy and bright enough. The dining area was spacious. There were a few old-fashion desks for customers. If I lived in Tung Chung, I would do revision here everyday.
Hot Mochaccino (grande; skimmed milk)
Big air bubbles were in the crema and crema was thin. Mocha in PCC was richer in chocolate flavour rather than coffee. (indeed the strength of coffee in PCC was not strong) Other than chocolate, it got the flavour of fried coffee beans. Fabulous combination
Hot Chocolate Paradise X2 (grande; one with whipped cream)
I saw the process of making these 2 cups of chocolate. Firstly, chocolate powder and chocolate blocks were placed in the cup. Then boiled and fluffed the milk. Finally, added the hot milk into the cup. The milk was not hot enough to melt all the chocolate, so the colour was light and lumps of chocolate floated on the milk. That was not I had drunk in Central and CWB a yr ago. Is it because of location? Still, chocolate was rich and not too sweet. It warmed my stomach.
Hot Latte (grande)
This was my father's, I have not drunk this. The air bubbles in crema were smaller, maybe that was the difference between using whole fat milk and skimmed milk. Still they needed to be much smaller. The colour of coffee looked OK.
My sister felt hungry, thus she ordered a pastry. The sausage roll was heated before served. It was around 20cm long and companioned with ketchep. The pastry was fluffy but the sausage did not look good. The sausage was yellowish-redbrown in colour, differed with that I had eaten in UK.
The staff was an English speaker, she tried her best to use Cantonese served Cantonese customers. Encouraging!
Overall, it was a good place for relaxing and having chocolate
Date of Visit: Aug 08, 2010
Spending per head: Approximately HKD21
Value for Money3