Ordered for their signature broth (comes with some pork trotter, chicken feet, green veges, corn, tomatoes, etc in it) and some hotpot dishes to go with it:
-3 "combo balls" which consists of prawn balls, cuttlefish balls, and pork balls - good, nothing special to be mentioned;
- Fried and rolled bean curd skin - very good, love it. Crispy to be taken straight away, or can be dipped into the soup for 1-2 seconds to get a mixture of soft and crispy texture, ;
- Fresh prawns - very fresh, prawns were still moving (a little) when being served;
- Bean curd skin with fish paste - ok, nothing special to be mentioned;
- Pork stomach - ok, nothing special to be mentioned;
- Baby cabbages - ok, nothing special to be mentioned.
All in all, good food, good service, pleasant environment, but pricey. HK$5xx for two person is almost twice the price for other local hotpot places. Do note that, we noticed a obvious "dry-mouth" feeling after the meal, so, people whom are MSG-sensitive would probably think twice before trying.
Recommended Dish(es): fresh prawn
Table Wait Time: 0 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Mar 10, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD270
Value for Money2
Keep it up!