Already a queue was forming, but my party had only 3 persons, so I could get a seat pretty quickly.
Ordered the following dishes:
1) Xiaolong bao (the classic little dragon dumplings) - 5 out of 5 stars. I like the soup that oozes out of the filling. This won't disappoint.
2) Crabmeat xiaolong bao - 3.5 out of 5 stars. More expensive than the classic version, but I didn't really like the crabmeat taste in this. A bit too fishy for my liking.
3) vegetables and meat dumpling - 3.5 out of 5 stars. so-so.
4) Spinach with garlic - 4.5 out of 5 stars. Nice garlic taste in the dish. Vegetables were nicely cooked.
5) Stewed beef with noodles (Hong Siew Ngow Yok Mien) - 3.5 out of 5 stars. Ok. Good for a cold day, since it is slightly spicy and is piping hot.
Total bill was HKD 420 for 3 persons and 5 dishes.
Recommended Dish(es): xiaolong bao
Table Wait Time: 5 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Dec 18, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD110(Lunch)
Value for Money3
Keep it up!