Fried Japanese Udon
You just need to spend 10 minutes but it's taste really good. And you can design your own Japanese Udon!
Provided by Glorious Chan
Novice | Time:
Ingredient and Portion:
200g Japanese Udon
50g fried minced fish
25g silver sprouts
15g yellow chives
2 dried mushrooms
3 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tsp dark soy sauce
2 tsp water
1. Soak dried mushrooms. Beat the egg.
2. Prepare the sauce.
3. Rinse silver sprouts and yellow chives. Drain well. Cut yellow chives into 4 cm long.
4.Clean and shred fried minced fish and dried mushrooms.
5. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil, shallow fry the beaten egg into an egg sheet. Shred it.
6. Heat 1/2 tbsp oil and stir fry the silver sprouts for 2 minutes. Place them on a plate.
7. Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir fry fried minced fish and dried mushrooms for 2 minutes. Then stir in sliver sprouts and yellow chives. Place them on a plate.
8. Heat 1 tbsp oil and stir fry noodles over low heat. Add the sauce and all the fried ingredients. Fry well and serve hot.
Use rice vermicelli or round rice noodles or egg noodles instead of Japanese Udon.