Easy, tasty beef carpaccio, which can be served with anything from salads to chips.
Provided by cute-baby-angel
Novice | Time:
Ingredient and Portion:
500g of Fresh Fillet Beef
Juice of half a Lemon
2 to 3 tablespoon of Japanese Mirin Sake
2 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon of Miso Paste
Dash of Sesame Seed Oil
Dash of Salt
1. Season the fillet beef with salt. Cut length ways into 1 inch strips.
2. Pan fry each side on hot for approx 5-10 seconds so its golden.
3. Leave to rest.
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients together, adjust according to taste.
5. Slice the beef thinly. Arrange on plate and cover with the sauce. And serve with sald or however you want.
1. If too sour add sugar.
2. You may use this recipe for canapes or even seared beef nigri.
served with salad and chips