Ingredient and Portion:
1 whole duck, cut into eight pieces
2 large onions, chopped
4 large cloves of garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
30 grams bacon, chopped into large pieces
1 chorizo, chopped into large pieces
100 grams rice, steamed
50 grams Parmesan cheese
1 egg, boiled, peeled and cut in two
Duck stock—about 1½ times the volume of the rice usually works well
1. Sauté the duck pieces in very hot oil until the skin turns golden brown.
2. Brown the chorizo and bacon in duck fat.
3. Fry the chopped onion and the minced garlic together. Add the duck pieces and briefly sauté everything together.
4. Add the duck stock and the bay leaf to the sautéed ingredients. Allow everything to cook until tender.
5. Remove the duck pieces, de-bone them and set them aside.
6. Cook the browned chorizo and bacon briefly in the duck broth. Remove the meat and set it aside.
7. Add a layer of steamed rice to the bottom of a baking pan. Add the duck meat. Cover the duck with another layer of rice.
8. Spread the bacon, chorizo and egg pieces on top of the rice. Sprinkle on the Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake until golden brown.