Okay...Let me introduce the best dishes there;
1. Gado Gado(Indonesian Salad); the veggie is mixed with the special made satay sauce. yummy..
2. Patong Beef; the beef is so tender.
3. Satay pork, beef and chicken; real charcoal grilled is no where can do the smell and taste.
4. Deep fried corn cake; good at starter.
5. Grilled fish; my dad likes the dipping sauce very much.
These five dishes are in my "must order" list. Whatever I go there with my fiance, we still order those five dishes and finish all everytime.
The staff are worked there over 20 years 2.
Friendly reminder: no need to order rice, they will give it to you when you tell them. It's free of charge. That's another score for this restaurant.
Spending per head: Approximately HKD150
Value for Money3
Keep it up!