去到見有一個$438 的4人套餐，我們6人(4大2小)都吃不完, 份量足, 味道亦不錯, 只是有點太辣而餐牌未有註明。落單時要留意。
The set dinner include 4 starters with
1. Satay (at your own choice of beef, chicken or pork) - sauce is very tasty and portion per stick is large!
2. Pork neck meat - ok (not match with those soya sauce, too salty)
3. Green papaya salad - ok but too spicy
4. Chicken wings - deep fry, a bit too fattening
Soup - coconut with chicken and mushroom - tasty but a bit spicy. The waitress nicely changed another 2 bowls for us with taste adjusted.
1. Red wine chicken - good and very delicious
2. Mango prawn - very refreshing dish in summer, only the prawns were "frozen taste"
3. Crab fried rice - ok, good to have it with curry
4. Veggie curry (serve with french bread) - very good, a bit spicy but not too hot, herbs aroma is strong
5. Bake salty fish - special look but the salty not really went into the fish. Waitress is nicely open the fish for us - good service!
Includes 4 drinks as well.
Good value and all dishes are in normal portions, we had to take away some of the food at the end.
鹽燒烏頭, 咖哩什菜, 沙爹
Date of Visit: Aug 16, 2009
Spending per head: Approximately HKD100(Dinner)Other Ratings:
Value for Money 4