1. No menu was given until we waved for many times and someone finali attend to us
2. The young waiter had to be a part time coz she went in 4 times to check what is in each dish/drink we wanted
3. The portion of the 5 appetizer were tiny, their 螢光魷魚 were better than I expected though, thats a good thing
4. They had little choice of dessert so we ordered one of everything, and then they came back n told us 2 of them actually ran out.
5. It took them more than half an hour just to serve our cocktails, terrible!
But the location itself is nice I must say, the balcony offer a view of the tramway with a cityview neighbourhood, only if it wasn't such a stuffy summer night.
Value for Money2
Keep it up!