OpenRice 主頁      English OpenRice      TableMap      開飯遊踨
   中文 | English
Monchhichi~*
This is Monchhichi~* living in North Point. I am a 猩猩 , work in Admiralty. I like to hang out in Central, Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui. Shanghai, Japanese, French are my favorite cuisines. I also love , 煎鵝肝.
Member 0 First(s)
No. of Review46 Review(s)
編輯推介數目0 Editor's Choice
Recommended0 Recommended
Popularity5260 View(s)
Replies in Forum0 Comment(s)
Upload Photos73 Photo(s)
Upload Videos0 Video(s)
My Recommended Reviews0 Recommended Review(s)
我的餐廳1 My Restaurant(s)

Full View Full View   |   Map View Map View
Showing 31 to 35 of 46 Reviews in Hong Kong & Nearby Region
Special day Smile Oct 27, 2007
Categories : Western | Western Restaurant | Special Occasion Dining

It's not usual for us to go for fancy dinner. That night, we chose this restaurant.

Oyster soup. Rich and creamy, but both of us thought could have more oyster.

complimentary bread was ordinary.

We chose crab cake as our appetizer. This was the best for that night. Portion was good enough for sharing. The sauce was nice with crab cake. Excellent!

We chose beef racks as our main course. The taste was good, but we wonder why the meat was so tender, was that due to the way they cook or the quality of beef? Anyway, this is good.

Ordered molten chocolate cake with our own choice of ice-cream. We chose their home-made ice-cream ( can't recall the exact name, but the taste was special and nice, with caramel and a bit wine). Presentation was good! I wanted to try their beancurb cheesecake too, but too stuffed.

One soup, one appetizer, one main course, one desert costed around $480, with 10% off to celebrate their reopening.

Service was good. But a bit noisy.

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

Mom's Birthday Lunch Smile Oct 26, 2007
Share on TwitterShare on Facebook
Categories : Italian | Western Restaurant | Hotel Restaurant | Seafood | Pizza | Buffet | Fine Dining | Romantic Dining

One of the most important occasion in every year. This year, mom chose to have Italian food here.

Reserved a big round table for 6 ( with a special guest this year) . The environment is modern and warm. A good view for sunday lunch!

We all ordered half-buffet, that means buffet for salad, one main course and one desert.

Salad was good and special, quite Italian. There are several choice of Italian sausage, I like parma ham so much!! But they don't serve honeymelon? Is that so bad to have parma ham without melon?

mushoom soup was very good.

They serve baby lobster too. Very fresh, worth to spare more quota for that.

Main course are generally fair. There are about 6 dishes to choose from. We ordered linguini, risoto, fish and beef steak. They were good, not "wow".

I tried strawberry panna cotta, that was really good!!! so smooth and rich, but not too sweet!! I rarely like strawberry stuff but this is really good! ( but really very stuffed after this desert)

hot coffee was also nicely brewed

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |

Official lunch Smile Oct 26, 2007
Categories : British

due to working location, I always (forced to) eat here.

Tuna salad I would say is the best among all other kinds of salad.

Mushroom soup was good, quite alot of mushroom in it. Yummy with a bit black pepper.

Spending per head: Approximately HK$50

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |

Saigon Day trip Smile Oct 26, 2007
Categories : Thai

That was a good afternoon, we went to saigon for a walk.

It was already 3:20pm when we have arrived this restaurant.

ordered assorted appetizer. Overall was good, except the deep fry spring rolls, i thought that was a bit too dry.

Chicken rice was fair, and cheap. Rice was nice. I like chicken rice so much, till now I couldn't find a overall good chicken rice in town!!

Spending per head: Approximately HK$80

Other Ratings:
Taste
 3  |

Curry Fry Crab Smile Oct 26, 2007
Categories : Thai | Noodles/Rice Noodles | Curry

Drove to kowloon city today and jumped into this restaurant.

ordered curry fry crab. This was really very good. Crab is big in size, and really fresh! I always like the sauce of thai curry, very good with garlic bread! ( garlic bread was also good, they brought garlic bread only when curry fry crab was served)

Satay was also one of their favourite dish. Satay sauce was good, Pork was the best among all other kind of meat we think.

Green Mango salad was my favourite. This is good, and I wonder why the fried shrimp was so large for this restaurant?
But I think 隆姐's was even better.

Deep fry Shrimp cake was also very tasty. But we felt so stuffed, can't finished all.

Fried vegetables is good! But again, we have only 2 people couldn't finished such lots of food.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
But we still headed to Saigon for desert!!! ^^

Other Ratings:
Taste
 4  |
 2  |