Service was definitely crap, but it was expected! haha! But seriously, the dim sum here is soooo cheap, definitely worth going if you don't mind the crappy service and crowded area!!!!
We ordered the following dishes:
1) 揚州炒飯 ($50): very big portion! Wow, big enough for 3-4 people! It was a bit wet and not oily! Lots of barbecue pork! Pretty ok
2) 叉燒包: it was really nice! Big and the barbecue pork didn't taste oily at all! Good dish!
3) 千層糕: soooo nice!!! Highly recommended: the filling inside is the best!
4) 馬拉糕: not bad, pretty ok
5) 鯖: not bad either
6) 腐皮巻: very delicious
7) 蝦蛟: nice prawns! Nicely steamed
8) 燒賣: same as 7) - nice prawns and nicely steamed
This place is definitely cheap!! We had so many dishes and ended up just paying $166 for 2, i.e. $83 each!!! So cheap!!!! Definitely worth it if you don't mind the crappy service and the crowded seating!!!
Will definitely go there again though for dinner, which can be booked! The food here is generally pretty good, cheap and not too oily! A bit too crowded though and it's better to go there as early as possible to get a seat
Funny thing is, after having all of the above dishes, I didn't feel stuffed, which was great Service can be improved though. Some of the waitresses looked very 兇...
Recommended Dish(es): 千層糕,叉燒包
Table Wait Time: 10 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Apr 20, 2012
Spending per head: Approximately HKD110(Lunch)
Value for Money3
Keep it up!