One day my colleagues and I came up with this great idea, since there was always a huge line-up at the branch, we decided to order take-out and grab it ourselves...BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!!
- All the sushi were warm!!
- Seaweed for all sushi were soggy. Soggy to the point where it feels like you're chewing rubber. Don't do it!!! Trust me!!
- Some careless staff didn't double check our orders while packing correctly, so we ended up with at least $30+ worth of food missing. (Didn't want to make a big deal, so we didn't pursue)
- None really, but I highly suggest to dine-in instead. (The food quality is better)Food
Ok, but could be better.
Spicy Salmon Gunkan $13, Octopus with Wasabi Gunkan $13, Baby Scallop Gunkan $16, Assorted Shrimp Trio Sushi $20, Squid Sushi $9, and Seared Squid Tentacles Sushi $13.
Too warm and seaweed was too soggy
Soft Shell Crab Handroll $18
Strong taste of carcinogen. Bad blowtorch
Seared Salmon Sushi $13.
Nothing too spectacular
Shrimp Tempura Sushi $9, Unagi Sushi $?, Shrimp with Avacado $16, Assorted Shrimp Trio Sushi $20
Fried Shrimp Roll $16Staff
Too busy to care especially if you're not dining in. Wait Time
45 minutes during busy hours. (Then again, when is it never busy?)Overall Impression
Not too good. I really hope they can improve on bagging the orders right so no one will ever get ripped off again. Although $30 isn't a lot, I still felt I didn't get my money's worth. So for now, I will continue to dine-in and never again will I ever be so silly as to have anything taken-out again.Tips?
1. Don't order take out unless you really have to2. Always borrow a friend's membership card to save 10% (Dine-in or Take-out
3. You can also save 10% with Hang Seng Enjoy credit card between Mon-Thurs (Dine-in Only)
4. Always check your bill to see that all the food you paid for is there
Spicy salmon gunkan
Takeaway Wait Time: 45 minute(s)
Date of Visit: Mar 18, 2011
Spending per head: Approximately HKD100Other Ratings:
Value for Money 3